Mickeystoontown's Gang hits the Bahamas & WDW! Who gets choked or stuck this time?

I can't wait to hear about your trip. I worried about y'all the whole time because of the weather. It rained 11 days out of the 13 we were in Orlando.

Morning all! I am sorry I haven't had a chance to start the trip report yet. We've been trying to get caught up with things around the house.....getting back into the routine of cooking dinner every night, working in the yard, weeding the garden, etc. Not to mention going to work every day. Blech! I also have a couple of dress orders and backsack orders that I am about to get started on. (If any of you need little girl dresses or backsacks to carry all your things in for upcoming trips, let me know. I gotta fund the 2013 WDW vacation somehow. ;))

I promise that I'll get started as soon as I possibly can.

Oh I almost forgot.......guess who came to see me at work Friday! Just guess. No, not security!. No, not one of the 999 happy haunts that inhabit our office building. It was Bethislucy and her wonderful friends! They were in town for a wedding and they stopped by to see me. Although the meet was pretty short, it was fun meeting them. Can you believe that the one day that they come to my work, I didn't have my camera on me? :sad2: Thankfully, they had one and I will be getting a copy of the picture so I can post it here.

Hope ya'll have a blessed Sunday!

Take your time. We understand that it takes time to get back in the swing of things. It was so hard to go back to cooking the other night after being on vacation for 13 days.

Welcome home. Well, your non-Disney home. Can't wait to hear about the cruise. We are planning to do a cruise one of these days and am looking forward to hearing what you thought. And I fully understand how hard it is to get everything back to normal and get that TR started. I finally got mine started a couple weeks after getting back. I am only up to chapter three and it has been a month now. Sheesh. Here is the link to mine: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2933651

Welcome back! Trying to get back into the swing of things is the worst!! I can't wait to hear about the trip though- I am dying to know how the cruise went. I feel like we might fall into the same category that it just isn't quite for us!

Love reading your trip reports :thumbsup2 Very good and so funny sometimes !

I'm so glad that you read along! If you haven't already, please join me and my friends over on my trip report. We've just arrived at Disney so you haven't missed much yet. Just click on the link in my signature.

Just got caught up on the last 10 pages and I'm switching over to your TR!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about the cruise since we'll be on our first DCL in August.

I'm so glad that you read along! If you haven't already, please join me and my friends over on my trip report. We've just arrived at Disney so you haven't missed much yet. Just click on the link in my signature.

Im not sure but I think I read them all I read all the way to If Loose Lips Could Sink Ships,We Need To Grab A Lifevest ! Did I find them all :rotfl:? That was listed as links. Let me go check out the rest of the link on your signature.

I forgot to ask earlier but you told us about your family members before you left for your trip. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected and as pain free as possible!

I forgot to ask earlier but you told us about your family members before you left for your trip. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected and as pain free as possible!

Kathy, it's so nice of you to ask. The aunt who was diagnosed with cancer and decided not to have treatment passed away the day before we boarded the cruise. My mother went to see her just an hour before she passed away and my mother said she was resting well and was not in any pain. Although it is hard for her direct family, everyone knows exactly where she is now and that helps to ease the hurt of losing their loved one.

Welcome back! I'm heading over to your tr now:teleport:

Are you planning on writing a trip report? I know I'd love to read it.

Just got caught up on the last 10 pages and I'm switching over to your TR!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about the cruise since we'll be on our first DCL in August.

I hope to start the cruise portion of the trip report sooner rather than later.

Kathy, it's so nice of you to ask. The aunt who was diagnosed with cancer and decided not to have treatment passed away the day before we boarded the cruise. My mother went to see her just an hour before she passed away and my mother said she was resting well and was not in any pain. Although it is hard for her direct family, everyone knows exactly where she is now and that helps to ease the hurt of losing their loved one.

Are you planning on writing a trip report? I know I'd love to read it.

I hope to start the cruise portion of the trip report sooner rather than later.

Lisa I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt at least she is out of pain now and has moved on to a better place. My thoughts are with your family.

I don't think I will be doing a tr however I will be posting all my pictures on all the picture threads.

Lisa I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt at least she is out of pain now and has moved on to a better place. My thoughts are with your family.

I don't think I will be doing a tr however I will be posting all my pictures on all the picture threads.

Thank you Kathy! She is definitely in a much better place and that does bring comfort to the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter