Mickeystoontown's Gang hits the Bahamas & WDW! Who gets choked or stuck this time?

Have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to hear about everything!! Even the haunted hotel!!!:scared1: oh wait, was that this ptr?? LOL I've read so many I may be getting them mixed up. :laughing:

I hope Beryl doesn't give you too hard of a time!!!:scared1: I am sure you guys will make the best of her if she does!!

Hope everything is going great and no storms get in your hair! We had absolutely perfect weather in Alaska, and the trip was fantastic. I hope yours is just as wonderful. Looking forward to reading all about it!

I saw on facebook that Jesse and Lacey have arrived at Mk this morning. Thats about it for facebook posts and that was Jesse posting a picture and since he isn't my facebook friend I couldn't like it or ask questions. LOL

I saw Lisa yesterday at Epcot. They're happy to be back on land, and were checking into the hotel, so I couldn't spend much time. We got a quick picture, talked a bit, and parted ways. Fun family!!!! I wish I could have more time with them!!

I'll let Lisa tell about the cruise. We had pretty much the whole day of rain from Beryl today, I took my old guy over there, and it rained quite a bit. So, today was a washout, tomorrow looks like more rain as well, but after that it looks nice as far as weather is concerned. Just wanted to let you gals know they're there, off the cruise, and having fun!! :)

I saw Lisa yesterday at Epcot. They're happy to be back on land, and were checking into the hotel, so I couldn't spend much time. We got a quick picture, talked a bit, and parted ways. Fun family!!!! I wish I could have more time with them!!

I'll let Lisa tell about the cruise. We had pretty much the whole day of rain from Beryl today, I took my old guy over there, and it rained quite a bit. So, today was a washout, tomorrow looks like more rain as well, but after that it looks nice as far as weather is concerned. Just wanted to let you gals know they're there, off the cruise, and having fun!! :)

Uh oh...sounds like they might not have liked the cruise...can you at least give us a yes or no on that? :rotfl:

Hello! We made it home last night and it only took us 14 hours and 45 minutes to make the drive and that included time to have a spur-of-the-moment snack picnic and non-drive-thru fast food meals. :thumbsup2

Just three or four days into the trip and I already had my trip report name. I won't reveal the entire title yet but let's just say that it includes a little something about the need to see security. :eek:

As Christie said, we finally got to meet each other. Christie, I hated that the meet was pretty short but, like I said, John left his meds in the car/luggage and our room was ready so we had to head out. I also had impromptu meets with two other Disers. :woohoo:

I don't have a lot of time to go into much detail but I will say that, while we had a good time, I am not sure that cruising is our "thing". That's not to say that we didn't enjoy the cruise though. Next year's trip is already being planned....of course.

I'm off to buy groceries because the fridge and pantry are looking pretty bare. Hopefully, I can come back this evening or tomorrow and respond to the nice send-offs you guys and gals sent us.

I can't believe the trip is over already. Where the heck did that time go?

I can't wait to hear all about it.

I can't wait to read about your trip!! I'm glad you made it home safely. :goodvibes

Welcome back, welcome back!!! I've never been thrilled about cruising because I just can't imagine liking it as much as going to WDW so I can't wait to hear your reflections!!

Welcome back Lisa!!!! Wow! That was a fast trip!!!! It seems like you just left! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Welcome back! Thought of you several times over the past week. I was hoping your weren't encountering horrible weather.

:scared1: on your title hint!

Can't wait to catch up on all the excitement of your trip, but it is going to have to wait a few days for me.

I am outta here!!

Wow!! Your trip is over already?! That time just flew by. Can't wait to hear all about it! Looking forward to the photos, as usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter