Mickeystoontown's Gang hits the Bahamas & WDW! Who gets choked or stuck this time?

Welcome Home! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip..the good, the bad, the ugly....and the illegal?? Security, oh my!! :thumbsup2

Welcome home Lisa, I hope you had a magical vacation! We got back last night from our trip as well - I hated to have to return to work this morning! I looked out for you all, but guess our paths never crosesd - oh well maybe next time!
I can't wait for your trip report!! ;)

Enjoyed meeting you and your family. :) Rachel had a lot of fun talking with Hunter!

Glad you're home safely and can't wait to hear about your trip!

Welcome back! My work computer is not replaced yet (still!!!!) but I managed to fix it enough to get it work for a bit longer until it is replaced.

I hope your security issue was resolved and you had a great trip. Can't wait to read about it :goodvibes

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I thought about you guys a lot over the last week. I kept wondering what Beryl was doing to the ocean during your cruise. :sad2:

You really have me wondering what went wrong on your cruise. We had a pretty long list of 'minor' issues with the cruise, and I wondered if we would go again. After a little time passed though, I realized that I really want to see that clear blue water again and go back to CC. I'm very curious to see what went on and I hope none of it was too bad for you.

Glad you made it home safely!

I haven't had a chance to say welcome home yet, so welcome home!!!

I am so mad that we missed you this trip. I saw your gang walking from the bus stop toward the MK on Friday, but you were about 15 feet away, so I thought I'd wait to say hi instead of yelling at you. And then you guys walked toward the boats instead of the MK!!!

I was kicking myself for not yelling out to you, but it looked like you were in a hurry, so I didn't want to bother you.

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your trip!

Welcome back! Security, huh..... Lisa did you have a few too many of those fancy drinks and cause a scene??:rotfl2:

Welcome back! I can't believe your trip is over... May just flew by!

The need to see security uh oh... ;)

Looking forward to it!

Welcome back, welcome back!!! I've never been thrilled about cruising because I just can't imagine liking it as much as going to WDW so I can't wait to hear your reflections!!

While we enjoyed the cruise, we were missing Disney. I found myself thinking about the CBR and what I could be doing in the parks.

Welcome back Lisa!!!! Wow! That was a fast trip!!!! It seems like you just left! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Time flew by waaaaay too quickly!

welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hopefully, I can get the trip report up and running soon.

Welcome back! Thought of you several times over the past week. I was hoping your weren't encountering horrible weather.

:scared1: on your title hint!

Can't wait to catch up on all the excitement of your trip, but it is going to have to wait a few days for me.

I am outta here!!

Dee, you had to know that it wouldn't be a Mickeystoontown trip report if there weren't some sort of excitement. :rotfl:

I hope you guys are enjoying your trip!

Wow!! Your trip is over already?! That time just flew by. Can't wait to hear all about it! Looking forward to the photos, as usual.

I know! I couldn't believe how quickly the time went by.

Welcome Home! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip..the good, the bad, the ugly....and the illegal?? Security, oh my!! :thumbsup2

Yep, we were naughty folks and had to visit Security. Oh and there are definitely a few ugly pics which I am going to share. They were so ugly they were funny.

Welcome home Lisa, I hope you had a magical vacation! We got back last night from our trip as well - I hated to have to return to work this morning! I looked out for you all, but guess our paths never crosesd - oh well maybe next time!
I can't wait for your trip report!! ;)

Isn't going back to work the pits?!?! We need to start an official Dis Meet for our next trips so that a bunch of us can meet up.

Enjoyed meeting you and your family. :) Rachel had a lot of fun talking with Hunter!

Glad you're home safely and can't wait to hear about your trip!

It was so nice to meet you guys! Wouldn't you know that we'd see each other just as we were getting on and off Rock N Rollercoaster and I'd look a total mess. :lmao:

That Hunter is so smitten with the girls right now. Did Rachel tell you that he had to show her his "football" calves? I don't know what I'm going to do with him. :sad2:

Welcome back! My work computer is not replaced yet (still!!!!) but I managed to fix it enough to get it work for a bit longer until it is replaced.

I hope your security issue was resolved and you had a great trip. Can't wait to read about it :goodvibes

I'm soooo happy to see you back on the Disboards. I was worried about you.

The security issue comes up a few days into the trip report so you'll have to stick around to see what happened.

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I thought about you guys a lot over the last week. I kept wondering what Beryl was doing to the ocean during your cruise. :sad2:

You really have me wondering what went wrong on your cruise. We had a pretty long list of 'minor' issues with the cruise, and I wondered if we would go again. After a little time passed though, I realized that I really want to see that clear blue water again and go back to CC. I'm very curious to see what went on and I hope none of it was too bad for you.

Glad you made it home safely!

Thankfully, Beryl didn't have much of an effect on us while on the cruise but it did rain on us a bit while we were in Disney.

There was nothing major that went wrong on the cruise and we did enjoy ourselves but not as much as we would have had we been at Walt Disney World.

Welcome back!!

Thanks! You'll be in my neck of the woods this weekend! Shoot me a pm and I'll send you my cellphone number. I've got to take Mama to the cellphone carrier to get a new phone and I have a couple of things that I need to take care of over the weekend but maybe we can meet up.

I haven't had a chance to say welcome home yet, so welcome home!!!

I am so mad that we missed you this trip. I saw your gang walking from the bus stop toward the MK on Friday, but you were about 15 feet away, so I thought I'd wait to say hi instead of yelling at you. And then you guys walked toward the boats instead of the MK!!!

I was kicking myself for not yelling out to you, but it looked like you were in a hurry, so I didn't want to bother you.

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your trip!

Girl, you should have yelled out at us! Hum, where were we going Friday that we would have taken the boat? Oh yeah, we went to Whispering Canyon for breakfast. I hate that we were that close to each other and didn't get to say hi. :sad1:

Welcome Back!!!:goodvibes I can't wait to read all about your trip!:thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm shooting to get the trip report up and running in a day or two.

Welcome back! Security, huh..... Lisa did you have a few too many of those fancy drinks and cause a scene??:rotfl2:

Now you know that I'm not a drinker. I'm perfectly capable of causing chaos without any alcohol in my system. :rotfl2:

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

Thank you! I've gone through the first 8GB memory card but still need to do one more and then upload them to photobucket.

I can't believe the trip is over already. Where the heck did that time go?

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Time went by way too quickly!

I can not wait to hear/read all about it :)

I'm striving to get the trip report started in the next day or two. Still trying to get caught up at work and at home.

Glad you all made it home safely. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

The drive was super easy this trip for some reason which was nice.

I can't wait to read about your trip!! I'm glad you made it home safely. :goodvibes

Hopefully, I can get a report started sooner rather than later.

Welcome back!
can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thanks!

You are home already! no way..that flew by.

I know! I don't know why vacation time goes more quickly than waiting for vacation time. :confused3

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! I totally agree with you about enjoying the cruise but missing WDW. What made it worse for us was that instead of having a Disney trip after the cruise, we had One Single Day followed by two (too many) Universal Days and a Legoland day. While the kids really did enjoy it, Davis & I were really missing WDW. :sad1:

Hope you had a great time! We did, despite the all the rain! I wish I could come upon lots of money - because I'm thinking I could really use my very own personal Tower of Terror in my backyard. I miss that ride, and we have not been back a week yet!!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! I totally agree with you about enjoying the cruise but missing WDW. What made it worse for us was that instead of having a Disney trip after the cruise, we had One Single Day followed by two (too many) Universal Days and a Legoland day. While the kids really did enjoy it, Davis & I were really missing WDW. :sad1:

John and I talked about you guys when we were in WDW. John couldn't remember if ya'll were going to Disney or not and I told him that ya'll just had the one day there.

We enjoyed spending time with you all. It was fun "knowing" somebody on the ship.

Hope you had a great time! We did, despite the all the rain! I wish I could come upon lots of money - because I'm thinking I could really use my very own personal Tower of Terror in my backyard. I miss that ride, and we have not been back a week yet!!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Oooh, don't go putting any ideas in my mind....wonder if John's got any extra wood laying around in the cabinet shop. :rotfl:

Seriously, I'm glad that you had fun on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter