Mickeystoontown's Gang hits the Bahamas & WDW! Who gets choked or stuck this time?

WOW, I'm joining sooooo late, I didn't make it until page 3 :scared1:. Hey, but I'm here now so let the party commence :cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:.

Wooooooo Hooooooo sister!!!!! Jesse and Lacey are going with y'all????? Your weren't joking when you said you had a twist to reveal!!! I know you are REALLY happy about the trip now!!!! I'm super excited for y'all now!!

Yay! :banana: You started your PTR! That's awesome that Lacey and Jessie are joining you! I can't wait to hear all about it!

So, here I am at nearly 1 a.m. reading your pre trip report. What can I say? I'm in! :banana:

Just be careful with any jumping you guys may do on the ship! :yay:

I just went back and finally read the intro...My goodness, you put me to shame....Your's is awesome. I was very ryshed when I did mine and I haven't even gone back to check for spelling error yet. :lmao:
I did not know Lacey and Jesse were coming! How exciting. I can't wait to hear more about that!

It's awesome that Jesse and Lacey are coming!!!! Sorry to break the news on the magic shop to Hunter, we were quite upset!! Chris still has a few tricks tho LOL

we are moving to San Diego, we're staying and doing Disney with Leanne and her gang June 3-8, and the morning of the 8th, heading out of FL. CG decided for our last duty station, to send us way far away from home. Lovely huh? Ah well. We'll be close to Disneyland!! LOL would LOVE to hook up with you guys, since I'm not working, any day is open, just gotta tell my old guy ahead of time.

I'm disgracefully late. Sorry. :sad2:
That was an awesome intro!!! I am so excited that Lacey & Jesse are going with you this year! Oh, how I wish our trips would overlap. :) Someday!
I can't wait to hear more about your plans!!

Well, I have read all the other reports (though I might not have posted much), so I am already hooked on your family's wonderful antics . . . I guess I have no choice but to follow along for this one too! ;)

Another May DISer subbing! I really need to get on this PTR thing...but I'm afraid I would not even be 1/3 as funny as you are!

Great intros, Lisa. I just love your family, especially "sleepy" John. Sorry mama won't be going on this trip.

I think that Mama would really like to go but she's had a bunch of medical bills to pay and she's scared to part with any extra money. Plus, the arthritis in her foot is getting worse and worse.

I here for the ride.

Welcome and hang on! :lmao:

WOW, I'm joining sooooo late, I didn't make it until page 3 :scared1:. Hey, but I'm here now so let the party commence :cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:.

Wooooooo Hooooooo sister!!!!! Jesse and Lacey are going with y'all????? Your weren't joking when you said you had a twist to reveal!!! I know you are REALLY happy about the trip now!!!! I'm super excited for y'all now!!

Dana's here! I told you in my text that I had a twist to reveal! We are super excited to have them coming along.

Yay! :banana: You started your PTR! That's awesome that Lacey and Jessie are joining you! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome aboard! We are so excited to have them come along with us and they are as well.

So, here I am at nearly 1 a.m. reading your pre trip report. What can I say? I'm in! :banana:

Just be careful with any jumping you guys may do on the ship! :yay:

Goodness girl! Do you not sleep? :rotfl: Seriously, I'm happy to have you onboard.

I just went back and finally reqd the intro...My goodness, you put me to shame....Your's is awesome. I was very ryshed when I did mine and I haven't even gone back to check for spelling error yet. :lmao:
I did not know Lacey and Jesse were coming! How exciting. I can't wait to hear more about that!

Aww Jen, that's so nice of you to say. As I always say, it's pretty easy to write funny stories with a bunch of funny folks as the subject.

More to come on how Lacey & Jesse got thrown into the vacation mix.

It's awesome that Jesse and Lacey are coming!!!! Sorry to break the news on the magic shop to Hunter, we were quite upset!! Chris still has a few tricks tho LOL

we are moving to San Diego, we're staying and doing Disney with Leanne and her gang June 3-8, and the morning of the 8th, heading out of FL. CG decided for our last duty station, to send us way far away from home. Lovely huh? Ah well. We'll be close to Disneyland!! LOL would LOVE to hook up with you guys, since I'm not working, any day is open, just gotta tell my old guy ahead of time.

Oh I had already broken the news to Hunter when I read about the magic shop closing some time ago. So, you're not the bad guy. ;) I'm glad to hear that you're at least going to relocate to somewhere that you can still get your Disney fix. That's important you know. :laughing:

I may be moving around some of our plans and will post them when I get it all firmed up. I'm hoping that we'll get to meet up too.

I'm disgracefully late. Sorry. :sad2:
That was an awesome intro!!! I am so excited that Lacey & Jesse are going with you this year! Oh, how I wish our trips would overlap. :) Someday!
I can't wait to hear more about your plans!!

April, there is no such thing as being late on my reports. You know that! As long as you're here it doesn't matter when you join in. :thumbsup2 One day, we are going to be in WDW at the same time and are going to finally see each other in person.

Well, I have read all the other reports (though I might not have posted much), so I am already hooked on your family's wonderful antics . . . I guess I have no choice but to follow along for this one too! ;)

Welcome! I hope that you'll feel free to post your thought and comments. Hopefully, this report will give you a few chuckles along the way.

Another May DISer subbing! I really need to get on this PTR thing...but I'm afraid I would not even be 1/3 as funny as you are!

Well Hoooooowdy! Thanks for the compliment on me being a funny writer. I've always said that it's pretty easy to write funny stories when you have a bunch of nuts to write about. ;)

Hello! I am here! Cannot wait to hear about this trip! I almost cried when I heard you were letting Lacey and Jesse tag along! I would say take lots of picture, but that would be a foolish statement lol.

Hi Lisa,
I'll tag along for another wonderful ride! You're off to another fantastic start! It looks like I'm early for a change! :banana: Normally I find these things around page 25-30.

Hi Lisa. I just notices you started this and already 4 pages. Great intros. How great that Lacey and Jesse are going with y'all.

You had me laughing immediately and you have such an amazing family. Needless to say, I'm following along :goodvibes

I made it over from the May club :goodvibes

AWESOME start!!!!!! I feel so connected to you! We have a lot in common. hope that doesn't freak you out and make you feel stalked or anything b/c i'm really not like that :rotfl2:

Where to start!!! I love the choking pics!! :laughing: especially the one of John choking you!!!:lmao: and the jumping shots reminded me that DD wants to do either some planking shots or small video clips all over the place on our trip of a dance she likes.

my DD is 14 also and we are leary for the scary transition into highschool next year. She will be going to a local Christian school. We are very much looking forward to her going on mission trips starting in grade 10 as it's such a WONDERFUL experience for them isn't it? And man!! Will she be jealous when i tell her your SIL handed out Toms!!! :laughing:
Our teens have a few things in common too besides age - my dd gets GREAT marks as well and is also on the student councel (helping out with social events), she's an INCREDIBLE musician and gets awards and summer camp scholarships every year for her talent in playing french horn and trumpet (unfortunately this year her interest had dwindled which has me heart broken but that's another story). SOO sounds like we go through alot of the same things in life right now.

Another thing we have in common is traveling with grandma :thumbsup2 We have taken my mom and DH's mom to WDW and my mom went with us to Hawaii too. This go around we will be without grandmas too :sad1:

Anyway, with all the stuff in common I KNOW I'm going to enjoy following along :thumbsup2 It's too bad our trips aren't the same time though. Would have been cool to bump into you somewhere.

OH!! and thanks for the bug tip - i will definitely try it out and see if it works. We live in a place known for AWEFUL mosquito problems!!! It's just that it takes us SOOO long to get to that part of the year b/c half our year is snow :scared1:

Looking forward to your next installment.

It's the new Mommy! How are the two sweet angels doing?

They are doing good. It's a huge adjustment though! For everyone! I'm sure we will get back into the swing of things once I'm up and moving like my old self again! Thank goodness DH has the next 2 weeks off!!! I don't know what or how I would do it without him!!!! :lovestruc

Yaaahooooo! Another Mickeystoontown report (well, pre-trip report, but let's not get picky)! Loved the introduction - you have such a beautiful, fun, goofy family and I've enjoyed every one of your trip reports. :)

Looking forward to the journey! :banana:

Yea, your family and your writing is just awesome!! I soooo wish I could write like you do!!!! I can't wait to hear more, and to hear how well Jesse fits in with the family LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter