• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MIcki 7337 will be missed

So sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.

I lost my oldest sister to IBC. She was diagnosed in August 2005 and passed in Jan 2007. IBC does not show up on a mammogram. You have to have an ultrasound or breast MRI to see it. It's like a sheet rather than a lump so it's not easily felt, either. That's why many times it is stage III or IV by the time it is detected.

God Bless you and your family. So sorry for the loss of your wife. Now she is in the Happiest Place above Earth!:littleangel:

I am so very, very sorry for your loss.. :(

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers..:hug:

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

I met Marge a couple of years ago at the VF scrapbook convention. A group of us from the DIS met up and sat together during one of the night crops. Marge told us her story and how she worried about her family but she didn't let it get her down. She was an inspiration and a fantastic lady.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your children. I know she will be greatly missed.

And to everyone else, Marge would tell you: If your breasts itch for no apparent reason or the skin feels like an orange peel - get to the doctor!

I'm truly sorry for your loss and the loss your children with endure without their mom. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about your lose. My DH recently died in January, please take comfort in your memories you made and shared.

When you do go back to WDW, she will be there! We went to DLR in April and my DH was felt at every turn, do something special in her memory.

Take care of yourself, you and your family are in our prayers!

Blessings,
Lisa

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. I hope you and your family continue to have strength and recall all your Loving memories together! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter