Military tickets

Hey just wanted to add something else to all this. We too bought tickets in July for family from shades of green. We asked before hand and were told it was fine. My brother bought a AP and my husband had to be with him the first time he activated it. After that it was just the same as any other APs

Also, the tickets at Shades of Green can be purchased by DoD employees and retired DoD employees. WDW tickets can, indeed, be purchased for family and friends. We purchased my AP and it works just like any other. I've never been asked for a military i.d.

I try to keep my nose out of things, but I have had experience in this... The military member (sponser or DW etc) can purchase the tickets. I have MANY times used this system for others and have never had a problem. They don't like you to do this as it is a military perk, but they do not ever check. Just a note to those... I live in the groton, conn base area, and I priced the tickets. I priced for (4) 7 day hopper plus tickets. My ITT was $20.00 cheaper per ticket than sog or disney club. So, check around and price everywhere... We are going in June and staying at CB as part of the roll over. I have stayed many times at SOG and been very happy there... The only time I have ever needed my ID is to check in, and when you buy in the gift store. This is just my experience, and food for thought...

Don't mean to offend anyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter