Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to thank you for the Ariel name fill you did for my DD, Ashlyn. I love it and I know she is going to flip when she sees it! I put it on a pillowcase and am saving it as a surprise for our trip. Thank you again!!!

Hey Millie! I saw that you were moving, but wow I didn't think you would make that dramatic of a change (weren't you in San Diego?). I know military life and all, but still? Talk about a shock weather-wise among other things. At least you somewhat get to have fall (my favorite season). We moved too, but nothing like that. We only got closer to WDW and the beach :). Hope all is well.
I have a small request that has absolutely NO time constraints on it, just whenever you get to it (I almost said when you have time, but I couldn't type it with a straight face.). You have the different sport ball Mickey Heads, but you don't have a tennis one that I could find. At your convenience, could you make a tennis ball Mickey head and put the name Grayson on it? Thank you so much. He has recently discovered how much he likes it (he's 6), and I'm trying to encourage him. It is so much fun, and he can play it his entire life to stay fit if he wants. Not a lot of sports are like that. Thanks again. I really do hope the move went well.
Sherry

We lived in San Diego for 17 years. DH was sea duty for most of it and IA. This is the 2nd time in my life that I've moved, so it's definately a shocker.
I love the fall too! I love the colors and the weather, beautiful. I'm looking forward to going back "home" when we are done here.

This is the best I could do with the tennis ball. I tried to get that fuzzy appearance they have, but it just looked wrong every which way I tried. Tennis is such a fun sport, my boys love it too!

You do such amazing work!

I have a few requests if you would be so kind:

carsmh.jpg with the name Braydon

PhineasandFerbmh.jpg with the name Braydon

The Mickey head design that is words only that says The Buckingham Family and another that reads The Brett Family.

Thank you for sharing your talents and skills!

Stacey

BelleBeasthoneymoonworld.jpg
[/URL]

That is tooooo awesome milliepie. I just love it!!!!

Hi Millie. I love your DISigns. :) Could I get Lambertfamilymh.jpg with the names
Black Family
Chuck, Rachelle, Caleb, Ethan, & Jonah

& I was wondering if it was possible to put 'Disneyland' in the center & possibly 2010?
Also- if there's room & it looks good, I'd be fun to have it say something about it being our first trip.
THANKS SO MUCH!!

Hello,
I LOVE your designs and would be thrilled if you could design a tshirt for our family's upcoming trip. I've never made a request before and may need more help in this request.

I liked the GilsonSaadiaAtlafamily design on your photo site. I'd love the design (for 2010 of course) as follows.

Scott (age 44) short brown hair
Joy(age 43) just below ears brown hair
Lauren (age 12) just below shoulder blonde hari
Elise(age 12) mid back length blonde hair
Kimberly (age 44) just below ears brown hair
Kaitlin (age 12) above the shoulder blonde hair, wavy
Elizabeth (age 12) just below shoulder blonde hair

Please let me know if this is possible and what other information you need.
Thanks,
Kimberly

It looked great Millie. Before I was married, I lived about two hours below Chicago on I-65 in Indiana. Even after growing up in the Midwest, I still had trouble adjusting (too much snow). I had lived in the southeast prior to moving there and couldn't wait to move back. I completely understand about you wanting to get "home". I wish you well and hope that you are able to do so. Thank you, your husband, and your family for your service (it is a family thing...been there, done that.). Keep him safe. Thank you for all you do:)
Sherry

My daughters 4th Birthday party is this weekend and I've been desperately searching for a Scooby doo Image for her cake. A friend of mine makes photo cakes, but I'm having a terrible time finding an image.

Milliepie--any chance you would have time to whip me up an image? I could then email it to my friend and she can make an edible image out of it for the cake. (1/4 or 1/2 sheet)...so it would need to be able to be that big without getting distorted...is that possible? I would like an image that has all of the main characters and the mystery machine. And if it could say Happy Birthday Sydney on it, that would be great too. I understand this is very short notice, so if you don't have time to get it done I can try to figure something else out. Let me know...thank you!

My daughters 4th Birthday party is this weekend and I've been desperately searching for a Scooby doo Image for her cake. A friend of mine makes photo cakes, but I'm having a terrible time finding an image.

Milliepie--any chance you would have time to whip me up an image? I could then email it to my friend and she can make an edible image out of it for the cake. (1/4 or 1/2 sheet)...so it would need to be able to be that big without getting distorted...is that possible? I would like an image that has all of the main characters and the mystery machine. And if it could say Happy Birthday Sydney on it, that would be great too. I understand this is very short notice, so if you don't have time to get it done I can try to figure something else out. Let me know...thank you!

You caught me before I headed out for the day. Let me know if you need changes. :goodvibes

Hi Millipie
Could I ask one more thing! I am looking for an invite to our rehearsal dinner at Narcoosee's At the Grand Floridian
Sept 13, 2010 at 5:30
Something you could try for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter