Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello milliepie,

I just found your designs - wow, truly great work! There is one I would be really happy if you could redo it for me, if you have time:

That is the lime green Mickey head where Tinkerbell is just "building" the right ear out of a swirl of pixie dust, and it say in the upper left and lower right corner "I Dis" / "Do you?". Apparently the file is called distinkmh.jpg. Could you please do that with my user name annichan inside the Mickey Head?

Thank you so much in advance, and have a great day!

Not sure if you still wanted the "I Dis do you" part. I can put it back if you did. :)

Thank you ever so much for the Pick Mickey Head, mhstarspinkmh, it's perfect. Is it possible to make it in a mint green? I have to go browse through your pages and see what wonderful designs I can have you make me. :-) Thanks again, Nanny 3

No problem. :)

Hello it's me again, found some great designs on you pages. could I please have these:

on blank ear Tom & Lois

Grumpy Old Fa Fa on one ear, and Bah Humbug on the other ear

Merry Christmas on one ear, and Nanny & Fa Fa on other ear.

Can I have 4 of these, one Nanny, one Lois, one FA FA and one Tom

can you make this in a gif or png?
Thank you so much, Nanny 3

I still have name fills to do. I'm going to try to get some done soon. :)

Your designs are amazing. I did not see an Itinerary image for the Eastern Carribean Cruise (with the Mickey Heads) like the other cruises (ex: like the Baltic). Do you have one? if you do could you please do one that said The Nyman's Disney Cruise January 29, 2011 with our names incorporated somehow (I am not picky anything you dream up would be awesome!). Names Kelly (mom), Rick (Dad), Anna (daughter 6) and Emily (daughter 4). I put our roles in parens in case you wanted to do something with a Mickey head that is age specific. Anything you do would be amazing. Thank you so much!!! Also, are the images you have in the photo sharing high resolution or do you need to send those? If you need to send them, would you please send me the Ariel porthole and the 2011 (in the cruise theme).

Many, Many thanks!

I'll be working on this soon. Just wanted to answer your question. You can download the full size directly from 4shared. Just click the pic and then click the 4 arrow box that says expand to actual size. From there you can right click and save. :)

Milliepie,

Just wanted to say how much I love your designs!! We are going on a cruise in a few weeks, and I would love to surprise my daughter (5) and my nephew (2) with some door signs. If you have time (and I know that the door fills take the longest), would you mind doing a few for us? I would REALLY appreciate it!!

Unfortunately, I'm new to the boards and don't have enough posts to include links with my messages. :( So I can't link to the specific fills I was thinking of. If I describe it, maybe that would be enough? For my daughter LIZZIE, I wanted the Buzz Lightyear fill you did for the name Cody in your 4shared account?

I tried finding one that had already been done, but it doesn't look like Lizzie's a popular name. Ha! Since she loves Buzz so much, I thought a Buzz fill would be perfect for her.

Would you mind doing a pirate mickey head for my nephew, his name is LUKE. I liked the Pirate Mickey head you did for James with the swinging Mikey pirate.

And since he's turning 3 on the cruise, would you be able to do a Happy Birthday sign for LUKE in a Cars design? It was the square design with Lighting McQueen in the front, it was red, it said Happy Birthday? This is Luke's 3rd birthday.

Thank you so very much!! And, again, my apologies that they won't let me make it easier by posting a link!

Best,
Robin

Millipie,

My apologies for bugging you! I know that you have SO many requests that come in every day....and I know that name fills take longer...and I know I forgot to mention the date of our cruise. But I thought I would just check in on my requests. Our cruise leaves on Sunday, Sept. 5th. If you won't be able to do them in time, no problem at all!!! Really. I just thought I'd check to see.

Thank you so much for your help!!!:worship:

Robin

Not sure if you still wanted the "I Dis do you" part. I can put it back if you did. :)

Thank you so much Milliepie! I did want the "I DIS do you" in there, though, I'm really sorry I wasn't more specific! If it's not a hassle for you, it would be great if you could put it back in there :flower3:

(And also, I'm not sure these boards are even case-sensitive, but my nick starts with a small "a" instead of a big "A", could you kindly change that too? Thanks so much!)

Thanks Millie for the mint green mickey ear and the other designs you did for me, love the grumpy old Fa Fa. Turned out really cute. Will be looking for more designs to request. :-) Thank you once again. Nanny 3 (Lois)

Could I please have these designs

Celebrating 25 Magical Years in top part, and in small heart Tom & Lois

Can you make this into a gif or png?

in the name EVAN

Thank you, Nanny (Lois)

Thank you so much Milliepie! I did want the "I DIS do you" in there, though, I'm really sorry I wasn't more specific! If it's not a hassle for you, it would be great if you could put it back in there :flower3:

(And also, I'm not sure these boards are even case-sensitive, but my nick starts with a small "a" instead of a big "A", could you kindly change that too? Thanks so much!)

No problem, quick fix. :goodvibes

Millipie,

My apologies for bugging you! I know that you have SO many requests that come in every day....and I know that name fills take longer...and I know I forgot to mention the date of our cruise. But I thought I would just check in on my requests. Our cruise leaves on Sunday, Sept. 5th. If you won't be able to do them in time, no problem at all!!! Really. I just thought I'd check to see.

Thank you so much for your help!!!:worship:

Robin

Thanks for letting me know. Unless the dates are specified, I usually try to do them in order. (Except fills of course, I do those when I can) I'll do this for you and have it to you tonight or sometime tomorrow. :goodvibes

Love your disigns! We are celebrating the in-laws 40th wedding anniversary next summer. Wondering if you could do some disigns for me?

15yearanniversarycelebrating.html -- could we have this with 40 years -- possibly the names John and Jane in the mickey heads?

mickeyinnieheart.html -- could we get this one with John & Jane in one Mickey head and the date June 26, 1971 in the other?

ladytrampmh.html --- John & Jane in one ear, 40th Anniversary in the other ear

Thanks so much!!! :goodvibes

OMGOMGOMG!!!! It's AMAZING!!! I am so excited to get these done. I"m sorry, I know it was sort of out of the norm, but I so appreciate what you've done. The banner is PERFECT! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the front.

Thanks so much Millie. It's more than I had hoped for!

A few options for you. Let me know if you like any of them and I can add the rest of the names. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter