Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the Fantasmic option and it has the 4:30 and 5:00pm options to select, but neither are available. Should I hold out hope that they are available, just haven't gone live yet?
Yes. We've been checking all night, nothing had been released yet.

Frustrated....... been getting up at 4am for work so getting up at 245 for this was hard........ Especially since the info was not a rumor and came from Disney itself. I will let you all know when Im getting in the shower because it will surely go live then. I still only see it showing for Fantasmic, is it listed somewhere else yet as well?
I don't see anything anywhere else.

:sad:
So do we think a phone call at 7 will be successful?
Its an expensive call from here....don't want to waste $ but don't want to miss a reservation since we are about to head to bed!

I have a feeling this can only be booked with the Fantasmic option. It doesn't look like there is going to be any other option.
There will be and I'm guessing that's the hold up at this point. Nothing loaded for that option.

Nothing.... I feel so cheated. My husband is already not happy with my love affair with the laptop/ipad/phone... And he's on holidays from work.... Now I have made him take this kids away for the morning... for Nothing!!!

I have never called to book before....when is the earliest you can call and get thru? After waiting im sure....

Its an expensive call from here....don't want to waste $ but don't want to miss a reservation since we are about to head to bed!
Same here. But Disney doesn't need a 1-800 number because everything is available on line :sad2:

I'd save your time and money until someone posts that they were able to book over the phone.

If I end up having to call, I WILL get bent. This is the 21st flippin' century, let's get it together here, Disney! What's the point of having the website if I always have to call anyway?! Boo.

I was going to ask if it was worth it to eat early (4:30) and be able to see Osborne Lights' turning on "ceremony". But now I will take any ressie that I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter