Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are burning!

On a good note, I was checking 3 hours ago (before I went to bed) for 5pm dinners at HS and managed to get a 5:10pm Sci Fi. Now I guess I'll have to drop that if I get this Minnie dinner.

What's the dining number, I'm too lazy to look it up and now I'm going to have to call in 45 minutes

edited to add and what information do you need to have ready to give them to book a reservation

Dag Nab It! Already going to be late for work but now i can't delay any longer to start my commute.. looks like i will miss it :(

This settles it Minnie. I am abandoning you for breakfast with Sofia and Handy Manny instead. It's been real. Peace!

HAS ANYONE THOUGHT OF MAKING A LARGER RESERVATION AND INVITING ANOTHER FAMILY TO JOIN THEM? I'm so tempted...LOL
might be easier for us all to get.

who wants to eat with a strangers on 11/21 or 11/24 BAHHAHA

Now my dog thinks it's time for breakfast because I am up. Too early!!! I feel so dumb just sitting here and clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter