Missing MK EMH

PrincessTess

Mouseketeer
I remember a time, a few years back, where MK would be open until ridiculous hours of the night (i.e. 3AM). These were some of my fondest memories of my trips to Disney. Staying in the parks until close, walk-on rides, ending the late night with an ice cream cookie sandwich with my dad.

It's sad to realize these hours have slowly become earlier and earlier. Now it looks as if you have to pay if you want to stay in the park for this experience :(

Anyone else love the late night EMH they used to do?

We definitely stayed in the parks until 3a. Walking on all the headliners with no wait and being the only few left in the park was a great experience. We were night owls when it came to staying until the end of EMH. We will miss it.

The Golden Era of Disney. A time where I could enjoy two of my favorite things, being a night owl and Disney all in one....Best. Memories. Ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter