Mitch & Tiffiny's December Wishes Wedding!

YOU LOOK STUNNING!!! I so can't wait to see your photography! Man, for $150? The Cinderella gown is just beautiful, and I love the belle bodice! Dress shopping is causing me panic!

The Belle dress looks fantastic!! I cannot believe that your mom found that Cinderella dress that cheaper. Did you need to get it altered at all, because it looks like a perfect fit in the picture and that is incredibly lucky and simply meant to be if it fit like that without any alterations. That dress will make for some really beautiful pictures!

YOU LOOK STUNNING!!! I so can't wait to see your photography! Man, for $150? The Cinderella gown is just beautiful, and I love the belle bodice! Dress shopping is causing me panic!

Thank you! And yes, $150! It's amazing what kind of deals you can get on Ebay sometimes. There's just not a ton of selection and wiggle room on size (because it's all pretty much second-hand). I don't know how we lucked out on this one. The girl selling it, according to my mom, pretty much said that she wore it for a half hour for pictures. I'd think she would have had to have gotten a deal on the dress too, to sell it for $150.

Thanks f or the encouragement on the Belle bodice. Even looking at the pictures on this thread...they're bigger than on my laptop, for some reason. I can see all the little creases and puckers on the bodice, and it makes me sad. :( Oh well though, it's partially my fault. I ordered the dress in a certain size, which ended up being too big by the time I had my first fitting. So, we took it in one size, when we really should have taken it in two sizes. The thought was, "Well...what if I gain weight in the four weeks before the wedding?" I've been fairly careful with what I've been eating though that I think we could have done two full sizes and been fine....so it doesn't look right.

That said, taking it in at all, I think is what has caused those puckers. The dress DID NOT look like that in its original size. Taking it in destroyed what it was... and it makes me sad. :(

The Belle dress looks fantastic!! I cannot believe that your mom found that Cinderella dress that cheaper. Did you need to get it altered at all, because it looks like a perfect fit in the picture and that is incredibly lucky and simply meant to be if it fit like that without any alterations. That dress will make for some really beautiful pictures!

Thank you!

The Cinderella dress size didn't need to be altered, but the person who originally owned it was apparently A LOT taller than me...because I would seriously just trip over the dress. It is SO long. So, we did get it altered for length, but size...fits perfectly (yay!). In fact, I SHOULD be getting the dress back today to make sure the length is good. I'll post pictures when I do! :)

Tiffiny

OH MY GOSH! The Belle gown is so beautiful on you Tiffiny! I literally teared up when I saw you in it. The Cinderella gown is perfect and I am totally going to steal your idea for wearing it to the fireworks, if you don't mind. You are so close to the end now and everything looks like it's coming along nicely. Looking forward to your next update!

Dee

Thanks guys, and thanks for sticking with me! So excited! This is a quick post because I am on a smart phone. I am here...but will update when it's easier. :)

Thanks guys, and thanks for sticking with me! So excited! This is a quick post because I am on a smart phone. I am here...but will update when it's easier. :)

Yes! Enjoy your day, take the time to take it all in and we'll hear from you when the whirlwind subsides! And when you're a married woman! Congratulations on your wedding day, I can't believe it is here already. I hope you're having the time of your life and wish you all the best today, I think it's gonna be simply perfect.

Happy wedding day!!!!!!! It is finally here yay!!!!! I can't wait to hear how it all turned out and see the pictures, especially with your dresses! I hope it is an absolutely wonderful day for the two of you.

Thank you so much guys! I am still here...just hard to do from a smart phone. The plan will be to do that Sunday from the laptop.

I will say the wedding was great, albeit not without some sad hiccups. For example...rained out of both ceremony and DP locations. :( More on that Sunday.

Love you all!

Tiffiny

Saw a sneak peek from the Roots on facebook! You look simply stunning! Can't wait to hear all about it! We should get our confirmation Monday!!!! Hope I look half as beautiful as you! Congratuations!!!!!

Tiffiny! Congratulations! I saw the Roots' sneak peek too, so exciting to see you on their facebook and I can't wait for the preview (which should be any day now!). I'm so sorry you got such horrible weather and it moved you indoors, we took the same gamble with Sea Breeze Point and I know that is such a persistent nightmare so it must've been so sad to have it come true. We had a huge downpour the day before and a morning full of drizzle but got lucky, I hope you guys were able to make the best of your new locations and got all the magic Disney could muster to make up for it and give you the special day you deserve. Enjoy your honeymoon, it sounds like we'll hear from you again soon! Looking forward to it!

I saw the sneak peek on the Roots fb!! IT LOOKED GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to hear more about your day and see more pictures. Even if the weather was terrible, I'm sure everything looks amazing!

I just finished catching up again on your PJ after falling behind for a few months and I can't wait to see your report, the sneak peak looked beautiful.
It sucks that rain happened, but I'm sure it was still magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter