MK’s “An Incredible Tomorrowland Expo;” UPDATE: Epcot’s GOTG Awesome Mix Live ~ Post#8

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
For anyone that has seen this since it started, what kind of "interaction" is there with the Incredibles characters? Is there an actual meet & greet, or is it just them out on the dance floor not really stopping for photos?

For anyone that has seen this since it started, what kind of "interaction" is there with the Incredibles characters? Is there an actual meet & greet, or is it just them out on the dance floor not really stopping for photos?
No meets just them out on the dance floor.

How has the Guardians of the Galaxy one been at Epcot? Has it opened yet? Sounds like the Incredibles was pretty much just what they had in the past?

How has the Guardians of the Galaxy one been at Epcot? Has it opened yet? Sounds like the Incredibles was pretty much just what they had in the past?
No one has reported on the GOTG Dance Party.

The Incredibles is popular because there is a stage show component to introduce Edna Mode. She appears to have quite a few fans.

Okay, from Epcot: saxophone player and a green face character who apparently is Gamora
pc:bf

D18D8BEB-B5CF-4538-8C09-CBA1C0F60553.jpeg

Took a few years, but the Canadian Lumberjack act has finally been dethroned.

I would much rather have the Voices of Liberty singing on that stage all day long.
I had to do exactly that last July 4th. VoL had special 4th of July concert series late afternoon and early evening at the American Gardens Theater. I fully realize that the VoL are beloved by many and have a lot of fans, I just happen not to be one of them. I can hear the gasps now!

Last edited:
I saw the new Guardians show yesterday and I loved it! It's so refreshing seeing live entertainment in the parks. The performers are very talented.

I like it! :thumbsup2 Of course, I like GotG so I'm kind of the target audience. When they started the last song, I was :cool1: and they did not disappoint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter