MK counter service lunch.....

Originally posted by TDC Nala
My vote is for Cosmic Ray's over Pecos Bill's. They usually have free cheese for fries and barbecue sauce to put on my cheeseburger, so they get the edge.

Yep, they do at Peco's Bill's too, which is what brought us back after the first time. I don't know if they still have them, but they did when we were there last August. :)

Breezy Carol, I do believe that the taco place closed. I am not certain though... :confused:

Columbia Harbor House! Clam Chowder in a bread bowl and great tuna sandwiches. The kids enjoyed the chicken strips too!

"El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante will be closed for refurbishment from April 26 until May 28, 2004. The counter service area will get a new food service line. The closest place for food will be Pecos Bill's in Fronterland."
From Allearsnet.com

Originally posted by sconnell
"El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante will be closed for refurbishment from April 26 until May 28, 2004. The counter service area will get a new food service line. The closest place for food will be Pecos Bill's in Fronterland."
From Allearsnet.com

Thanks sconnell for sharing this information. I don't know why I had thought that it had closed completely.

Good to hear that it is still there. I have only heard good things about it! :)

I think before that it was opened seasonally. On Easter my friends and I just sat in there to relax while we waited for either our FP time to come or just to relax period. I don't believe I've ever ate there yet.

Tink

Another vote for Cosmic Ray's and for Columbia Harbour House.

Im usually a sit down eater (got to get my rest somewhere!)
But I LOVE the hot dogs at Caseys, something about them just makes me crave them!!

I have never tried any of the other above mentioned places, but plan on hitting Peco's Bills this time around...and we will also eat at the Columbia Harbour House during the Keys to the Kingdom tour!

We love the Columbia House. It is usually less crowded than Cosmic Rays which we also like. Portions are huge but we usually share.

Have to agree...another vote for Harbor House...we make special trips to MK just to eat there. Hardly crowded at all if you go early evening. Pecos Bills is another great one, we always end up eating there when a rain storm suddenly appears.

We like Cosmic Rays. Usually I get the cheeseburger and fries and the kids get the corn dog nuggets. They even asked for seconds on the nuggets!! I love the hot cheese sauce on the fixins' bar. I love to dip my fries in them.

A close second is Columbia Harbor House. My DH got the grilled chicken salad. Nice greens and sliced grilled chicken breast on top. I got the Captains Platter - 2 fish and 1 chicken strip with fries. And we all shared the apple pie.

Maggie

Pecos Bills or Casey's Hot Dogs depending on where we are when we get hungry. Both are great.

Pecos Bills chicken wrap with carrots or Casey's for a hot dog & fries.

Easily split both of these. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter