MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

They haven't canceled my PP FP for 11/25 yet. I don't think it is a refurb.
It's available for us too in December. But remember dates were released until March, so it could be a refurb in early 2020 when they typically do refurbs. I still think it will be included for us, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Quick question! How were the princesses? I know this isn't the usual reason people book this, but I'm hoping to get all 4 princess out of the way with my little without using fastpasses for later in the day (as my big girl won't really 'get' princesses). Was it speedy?

Also, are we related? My husband is a Lavender from Alabama. Feel free to PM me if you're cousin Dan! Ha!

We were the first in line as there was a family already in there meeting them. It took about 15 mins to meet both sets. A little long for my taste during the paid hours but the kids were happy.

I don't think we are related. I don't know of any family in Alabama, lol.

I just booked 6 early morning magic tickets for Jan 28th.

We have a daughter who will still be 2 at the time. I dont need to get a ticket for her right?
I’m pretty sure you still need to get a ticket for her. There should have been a place to choose the number of children under 3.

I’m pretty sure you still need to get a ticket for her. There should have been a place to choose the number of children under 3.

We check that option as well and select a ticket for our 2 year old, which comes up as a zero charge. But honestly they have never checked him on the way in.

I just bought this for March and I will probably cancel is PP is not included. The fact that they haven't added it yet has me worried.
You need to make a reservation for the 2 year old. They won’t charge you, but they should be included. We’ve done this event 4 times and they always check all 3 of us.

If only some members of our group are signed up for this, will we all be able to enter/get on Main St at the same time? Then those doing the event go to Fantasyland while the others hang out on main street until park open? If not, will they be let in at 8:00 am?

If only some members of our group are signed up for this, will we all be able to enter/get on Main St at the same time? Then those doing the event go to Fantasyland while the others hang out on main street until park open? If not, will they be let in at 8:00 am?
They will be held until 8:00am or at least until everyone for EMM and those with ADRs get in first.

Is it possible that EMM 2020 is already sold out...I just checked a bunch of dates and nothing seems to be available?

That’s what I thought too... I guess I will try calling to see if that makes a difference

Yeah, very strange. At times there are weird things that go on with these dining reservation type events. For example, at the moment the MVMCP plaza garden dessert party has December dates that show as blue, bookable, but all show as no spaces available (which can't possibly be the case). They've been like that for months now, for unknown reasons.

Hope that's not the case here, but who knows.

I suspect calling will yield you the same results as online, but keep us posted!

That’s what I thought too... I guess I will try calling to see if that makes a difference

IME there is a delay with the date announcement and when tix are available. I called earlier this week to inquire about 12/17 and was told no tix were available. I just checked and they are now available online. I'd give it a few days and check back.

Is it possible that EMM 2020 is already sold out...I just checked a bunch of dates and nothing seems to be available?

Right before the SGE EEMH were announced quite a few people were able to book both MK and TSL EMM over a very short period. Then, just as they are now for 2020, the dates were blue but appeared sold out when selected. It was way too early for them to have been sold out. Basically someone at Disney had jumped the gun and enabled those EMM dates without knowing that EMM would not be possible on dates with EEMH openings occurring. Eventually those people's reservations were cancelled and they received 3 anytime FPs(I believe). Potentially something similar is occurring now.

Wow so strange. I booked January 30 EMM the day after the dates were released last week. Now that date shows no availability. Seems impossible that a weekday in January would sell out in four days. I hope it’s just a technical error....and not a date error. We canceled BOG breakfast to do EMM and I’m sure we couldn’t get our early BOG back now.

So I called..the CM I spoke with told me the date I requested in Feb was available but then said tix are non-refundable. She was unsure what the cancellation policy was and as I am unsure whether 2 of the members of our group will definitely be able to attend she told me best to wait until I know for sure. However, now that I have reviewed posts on this board related to EMM cancellation it sounds like I would be refunded if we cancel before 24 hours? Sigh. I will try again in a few days. Thanks to all who've posted on this thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter