• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

How do they even award anytime FP when the date is so far away and we don’t even have tickets loaded yet? Do they just automatically appear in MDE for everyone on that date?

I have them linked in my MDE account already. However, they are incorrect. They are showing 1 for 4 people and 1 for 2 people and it's supposed to be 8 for 2 people. The CM that called me gave me her name and direct phone # to call if any issues. I'll give it a few days to see if it fixes itself on my account and then I'll call to get it adjusted. But they are definitely able to link them to my reserveration/account.

Mine show in the “plans” list twice, once as 8 people and another as 4 people, but when I click it open I see the 8 person one has 2x 3/3 available for each of us and the 4 people has 1x2/2 available for each of us. So it adds up to 8. It took over an hour for it to finish changing.

That said they both randomly don’t show when I check the app or online.

One of mine is now showing 2 x 2/2 available and the 2nd one shows for 4 people but no quantities under entitlement. I'm sure it will eventually sort itself out.

I have them linked in my MDE account already. However, they are incorrect. They are showing 1 for 4 people and 1 for 2 people and it's supposed to be 8 for 2 people. The CM that called me gave me her name and direct phone # to call if any issues. I'll give it a few days to see if it fixes itself on my account and then I'll call to get it adjusted. But they are definitely able to link them to my reserveration/account.
Do you have tickets linked though? I don’t yet...

Guest services can add something called a “FP Key” to your account to “force” the system to allow FPs when there is no eligible ticket media.

We had to do this once when an AP expired before the needed FP dates but before it could be renewed.

I suspect something similar is done here, where applicable.

I booked a 10:30 Crystal Palace on 9/3 last night to have it for when they call. I kind of hate to take away morning ride time, but if they are comping it it will let my girls meet a Pooh and friends.

I booked a 10:30 Crystal Palace on 9/3 last night to have it for when they call. I kind of hate to take away morning ride time, but if they are comping it it will let my girls meet a Pooh and friends.
Did the same thing last night. Same day. Same time.

This may have already been addressed but I was told over the phone by Disney that for EMM at least in August, Peter Pan's Flight will no longer be an available attraction. Why would they do that?

This may have already been addressed but I was told over the phone by Disney that for EMM at least in August, Peter Pan's Flight will no longer be an available attraction. Why would they do that?

I don’t believe I’ve seen any reports of this. I’d say it’s for a refurb, but it just went through a several week long one not so long ago. Maybe a refurb Part 2.

I’ll keep an eye on things to see if any more info comes available.

That’s unfortunate. I’ll have to keep my eye on this as PPF is one of the rides we booked EMM for.

Maybe I should do this too because it’s slim pickings right now and still no email or call about my 9/3 date.

Has anyone gotten a call about 9/3 yet? I'm just wondering if we know for sure that is also a cancelled date. I asked the CM who called me yesterday if it was impacting all the EMM dates and she said it was on a "select" number of them. So could it be possible that 9/3 isn't cancelled?

Just got the call from Disney about 9/3 being cancelled. Same compensation as everyone else.

Well that just answered my question.

Hopefully they don't run out of good breakfast options for people still to be contacted. The value of Plaza breakfast is nowhere near that of Crystal Palace.

Well that just answered my question.

Hopefully they don't run out of good breakfast options for people still to be contacted. The value of Plaza breakfast is nowhere near that of Crystal Palace.
We made a reservation for CP last night. When the cast member called he said that made it easy. So go ahead and make a reservation to get a good time!

Last edited:
Bad news. Also looking to do PPF on Aug 11 EMM... for my kids ages (6 and 5) will be a must, so will consider 'burning' one of the FP+ for PPF if not available on EMM. Thanks for the heads-up!

When I was called yesterday for the 9/1 cancellation, the CM confirmed the 8 fastpasses being provided would be for the 8 attractions included in EMM and she listed them all, included PP. So unless there is a refurb nobody knows about yet for August, I don't see why they would remove it just for August. There were a few dates this past winter it was excluded for refurb already. I have a messaged into the same CM for an issue with the extra fastpasses showing in my account, so when I'm talking to her I'll ask if there is anything about August EMM and PP removal. I have 8/25 and 8/27 also booked, so I'm curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter