MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get a call from Disney about needing to adjust their October EMM reservation? I missed the call and that was all she said in the voicemail. We are booked for October 14th. This will be (or would have been) our first EMM.

We have EMM for 10/9 and haven't gotten a call. Hopefully someone else here will have good info for you!

Anyone else get a call from Disney about needing to adjust their October EMM reservation? I missed the call and that was all she said in the voicemail. We are booked for October 14th. This will be (or would have been) our first EMM.

I’m booked for 10/23 and haven’t gotten a call...let us know what you find out!

I am definitely going, “Hmmmmm,” as we are booked for October 7. I’ll come back to this thread to report any calls or emails! Hopefully, no changes have been made.

The 10/14 is either sold out or unbookable. I tried to see if 10/16 was available and it was. How odd. The 14th isn’t even a holiday is it?

All the Sunday dates in October are sold out, except 10/7 (for a party of 2). October has become crazy-town crowded, especially on the weekends.

I have the 14th and 16th booked. I have had no call.

Let us know what you hear back. I am debating cancelling one of them, but might keep them both, haha.

I'll let everyone know once I hear something. The number she left says they are temporarily unable to answer at this time so I left a message. I tried speaking with the dining dept but they didn't seem to know.

I was booked for Oct14 and got a call yesterday. The CM who called said that they were not offering EMM on Oct14. The fact that I could book it was a computer glitch. She offered to move my reservation to Oct16 (only EMM available during my trip) and refund the ticket cost.

I was booked for Oct14 and got a call yesterday. The CM who called said that they were not offering EMM on Oct14. The fact that I could book it was a computer glitch. She offered to move my reservation to Oct16 (only EMM available during my trip) and refund the ticket cost.

Yikes! I thought some of those Oct/Nov dates were extremely odd.

That's a bummer. I'm sorry. Could you move your EMM to 10/16? I wonder why they aren't offering it that day (not a holiday weekend, right?) but are offering it on some holiday weekends (Election Day, Sunday of Thanksgiving week, Veterans Day weekend), unless those will be cancelled later too...

That's a bummer. I'm sorry. Could you move your EMM to 10/16? I wonder why they aren't offering it that day (not a holiday weekend, right?) but are offering it on some holiday weekends (Election Day, Sunday of Thanksgiving week, Veterans Day weekend), unless those will be cancelled later too...

It is a bummer. She moved it to Oct16, but that is the day we have MNSSHP tickets. Trying to decide if we want to do both on the same day or switch our MNSSHP tickets (CM said they can switch the dates for me if we decide to change due to EMM).

I have reservations for 21, 23 and 28 of October. So, it looks like the 21st and the 28th might be gone... If true, this is really bad as I have already planned the entire trip and booked all dining... And of course assumed that I will be in MK on that dates...Will most certainly complain and try to ask for some sort of compensation but not too hopeful...
I presume they plan to change opening time to 8am for some Sundays, so they have to cancel EMM.

That's interesting. Nov 11 also appears to be completely booked, but it is a holiday. I wonder if it was also an error, and is simply cancelled instead of being booked? Glad I chose Nov 13 instead!

I have reservations for 21, 23 and 28 of October. So, it looks like the 21st and the 28th might be gone... If true, this is really bad as I have already planned the entire trip and booked all dining... And of course assumed that I will be in MK on that dates...Will most certainly complain and try to ask for some sort of compensation but not too hopeful...
I presume they plan to change opening time to 8am for some Sundays, so they have to cancel EMM.

Did you get a call about 10/21 and 10/28?

I am pretty sure that none of October and November dates are sold out. They were available for really short time. My guess that all dates that are not available for booking now might be cancelled (same as for 14 Oct for which we have a confirmation)
I am hope I am wrong. Can not think of a better way to spend my money!

Have not received any calls re 21st of 28th. But following the news re 14th it is logical to assume that these two EMMs might be cancelled.
Really hope I am wrong!

Move it to the 16th AND refund your tickets? If that works for you that would be awesome!

Have the park hours changed to 8 am openings on the Disney website? I can't get on it at work or I'd check myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter