MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No call yet for me for 11/25. Hoping it comes tomorrow. This is a bummer, especially with ADR's to change.

I didn’t get a call yet either. I am really hoping they call soon so I can move ADRs!
I am going to have to move 4 days to make this switch work. Only 1 tough ADR that I know is not available on the day I need to move it to. I've already started looking and there's none. My kids are going to be really upset if I can't get it as it's their #1 place! What to do?? I'll keep checking....No call yet...

I am going to have to move 4 days to make this switch work. Only 1 tough ADR that I know is not available on the day I need to move it to. I've already started looking and there's none. My kids are going to be really upset if I can't get it as it's their #1 place! What to do?? I'll keep checking....No call yet...

Any call for you yet? Curious as to why we havent heard!

Any call for you yet? Curious as to why we havent heard!
Nope, not yet. Frustrating when others were called 2 days ago. How many could there be that were really booked for that date this far in advance, right? Doesn't seem like it should take this long to get to everyone.

Nope, not yet. Frustrating when others were called 2 days ago. How many could there be that were really booked for that date this far in advance, right? Doesn't seem like it should take this long to get to everyone.

I got the 11/25 call yesterday, called back and left a message, heard back from them today. I'm assuming that date could have been sold out or pretty close - a popular Sunday after Thanksgiving - so it may just be a lot of people to get through.

Just speculating of course.

I’m frustrated because like @Babs1975 I am going to have to move a lot of stuff. I will say I called in on my own today just to see if they could connect me with someone who knew what was going on. The Cast member in event planning (where the person who answered transferred me to) said he was POSITIVE it wasn’t cancelled and they would NEVER offer free tickets to amother event or extra FP+, just a refund. It’d be nice if they at least would tell their employees working the phone its cancelled. Of course I was polite to him about it and just said okay and didn’t argue or anything because its not his fault!

I’m frustrated because like @Babs1975 I am going to have to move a lot of stuff. I will say I called in on my own today just to see if they could connect me with someone who knew what was going on. The Cast member in event planning (where the person who answered transferred me to) said he was POSITIVE it wasn’t cancelled and they would NEVER offer free tickets to amother event or extra FP+, just a refund. It’d be nice if they at least would tell their employees working the phone its cancelled. Of course I was polite to him about it and just said okay and didn’t argue or anything because its not his fault!
It's like this whole cancellation is a secret from 99% of cast members! It's crazy!

Ugh put me in the 11/25 crowd. We were planning on doing MVMCP on 11/27 but now I'm wondering if we should swap those... I also worry that will make the 11/27 EMM way busier if people switch (and maybe even the 11/25 party)

Ugh put me in the 11/25 crowd. We were planning on doing MVMCP on 11/27 but now I'm wondering if we should swap those... I also worry that will make the 11/27 EMM way busier if people switch (and maybe even the 11/25 party)

Did you get the call already? Still waiting to hear over here!

Did you get the call already? Still waiting to hear over here!
Still waiting here too!! I'm in the same boat of switching my 11/25 EMM to 11/27 and then the Christmas party from 11/27 to 11/25. I don't think there's any need to worry about the Christmas party being busier. That many people is just a drop in the bucket. The EMM they have closed for booking, the one we are waiting to switch to, so we are getting first dibs on the time slots and they should keep that to the max 200 people as well. The only thing I could think may happen if a ton were already booked for 11/25, is that it may just go over by a few. I guess we'll see what happens when we all are contacted. If they open 11/27 back up then I guess it didn't fill up with people transferring over from 11/25.

Still waiting here too!! I'm in the same boat of switching my 11/25 EMM to 11/27 and then the Christmas party from 11/27 to 11/25. I don't think there's any need to worry about the Christmas party being busier. That many people is just a drop in the bucket. The EMM they have closed for booking, the one we are waiting to switch to, so we are getting first dibs on the time slots and they should keep that to the max 200 people as well. The only thing I could think may happen if a ton were already booked for 11/25, is that it may just go over by a few. I guess we'll see what happens when we all are contacted. If they open 11/27 back up then I guess it didn't fill up with people transferring over from 11/25.

Good point. I worry in general though the 11/25 MVMCP will be busier because it's the first one after Thanksgiving week, which there are none scheduled.

Good point. I worry in general though the 11/25 MVMCP will be busier because it's the first one after Thanksgiving week, which there are none scheduled.

That is a very busy MVMCP. We went to the Sunday MVMCP of Thanksgiving weekend last year and it was a sold out party. I think it will sell out regardless of them moving EMM people to it. Main street/HUB for the parade and the fireworks was crazy crowded. We didn't do characters so can't speak to those waits, but the ride waits were short, especially after the fireworks when we walked onto a lot of things.

That is a very busy MVMCP. We went to the Sunday MVMCP of Thanksgiving weekend last year and it was a sold out party. I think it will sell out regardless of them moving EMM people to it. Main street/HUB for the parade and the fireworks was crazy crowded. We didn't do characters so can't speak to those waits, but the ride waits were short, especially after the fireworks when we walked onto a lot of things.

Ugh that was my fear.... So my option really then is just take FP's? We haven't bought the Tues night tickets yet which is why I was considering switching. Granted Tues party sold out day of last year too. Or I guess we could do EMM on Tues and do party on Thurs but that would take a lot more moving things around I think and it's the end of our trip so we might be a bit tired for the party!

We just got our call for 11/25! We took the MVMCP tickets for 11/27 because the 11/25 party and the 11/27 EMM didn’t work for us. Now to rearrange!

Eta- he seemed more keen to offer EMM 11/27 but we are meeting my sister that morning not in the parks so I just asked if we had any alternatives.

He explained it was a computer glitch that was allowing people to schedule days that weren’t really being offered and there was NEVER a plan to have EMM 11/25.

I got the call this morning. He offered to switch us to the 27th, but we already had that booked too. I have a feeling the 27th is going to be extremely busy depending on how many people get transferred over, especially since that day has been sold out for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter