MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So many questions about HS EMM.

looking forward to some reviews on HS EMM and how many rides can be done in this window.
I'm betting the bulk will be on SDD like 7DMT in FL. 2nd would be TSM.
But this includes characters too.

One thing to note is breakfast location. Is this going to be outdoors in TSL? We enjoyed EMM breakfast in pinocchio Village and especially sitting in the AC after a long morning of running around.
Personally i feel MK EMM is more worth it, because MK is much bigger and has lots more to do that HS. getting a head start on the popular stuff helps a lot. But i haven't done TSL EMM to rule it out.

So many questions about HS EMM.

looking forward to some reviews on HS EMM and how many rides can be done in this window.
I'm betting the bulk will be on SDD like 7DMT in FL. 2nd would be TSM.
But this includes characters too.

One thing to note is breakfast location. Is this going to be outdoors in TSL? We enjoyed EMM breakfast in pinocchio Village and especially sitting in the AC after a long morning of running around.
Personally i feel MK EMM is more worth it, because MK is much bigger and has lots more to do that HS. getting a head start on the popular stuff helps a lot. But i haven't done TSL EMM to rule it out.

The info about the event indicates that breakfast will be served in a location outside of TSL. My personal assumption is that they’ll use one of the quick service locations for the breakfast.

Looks like it starts at 7:30 and ends at 8:45. I'm so excited. I signed up for both days that are available during our trip. Will probably drop one, but didn't want it to sell out on me (or if it gets cancelled like our FL EMM did, I wanted the option for some more free FPs!).

I'm bummed because I'm going to miss the TSL EMM by 4 days! Well at least we have FL EMM booked for 2 days!

main dish like avocado toast or fried chicken

Fried chicken as a breakfast main dish? :confused3 Not too sure about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter