MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have EMM booked for June. Would we have time to do enchanted tales with Belle right and nine and still get to breakfast at PVH after that? First timer here... I’ve read that enchanted tales takes longer to do -like 20 mins? (or because they have to wait for enough people to show up to participate).

We have EMM booked for June. Would we have time to do enchanted tales with Belle right and nine and still get to breakfast at PVH after that? First timer here... I’ve read that enchanted tales takes longer to do -like 20 mins? (or because they have to wait for enough people to show up to participate).
We got to Pinnochio's around 9:45 and they still had plenty of food so it wasn't an issue. I would think you'd be fine doing Enchanted Tales.

Yes. We did several things after the park opened and went to breakfast around 9:45. Plenty of time and food is continuously refreshed. I think this is the best strategy. Get more things done in Fantasyland and then eat and head somewhere else.

I agree with the PPs in that you do have time. But I have read similar reports to them holding folks until there are enough for a show. That waiting would bug me a bit, TBH. But if you really want to the ETwB right then, go for it! :-)

Do tickets become available as soon as people release them or do I have to get up at 7am to check every morning?

After reading a few reviews online and this entire thread I decided to book our first EMM! We are going 5/13 and it will be myself, DH and our DS(3.5). I’m a little nervous because DS measured 37” in January (he was shoeless) so I’m really hoping between shoes and 4 months of growing that he’ll gain that extra 1”. But if not at least DH and I will finally get to ride 7DMT for the first time while the other takes DS to Pooh or PP.

We are staying at POFQ, any thoughts on whether I should rely on the buses or plan on getting a Minnie Van?

Next, I was trying to plan our morning and this is what I came up with. Thoughts/suggestions?

Arrive by 7:30
EMM rides until 8:55
Head to Tomorrowland for Buzz, then Astro Orbiter and (if time) Tomorrowland Speedway
Breakfast at 9:40ish-10:15
Barnstormer, Dumbo, Teacups, iASW, Under the Sea (as many as we have time for)
Haunted Mansion FP for 10:30-11:30 and ride at the end of window
Jungle Cruise FP 11:30-12:30
Aladdin’s Magic Carpets
PotC FP 12:30-1:30
Try to get add’l FP for rides we didn’t have time for earlier like iASW and Under the Sea

TIA for any input you might have!

One data point for you from POFQ:
We were trying to be at the bus stop around 7, but had some struggles getting the whole group out the door. As we were coming out the lobby about 7:05 we saw an MK bus leaving. The wait was almost exactly 20 minutes for the next one, and there was a crowd to load by then. By the time we got through security and to the line for entry it was 7:45, so we were at the back of the crowd when they let everyone in. Probably held us back from 1 extra repeat of 7dmt, it overall it worked out fine. And if we had made my target of at the bus stop by 7 we would have been up at the front.

So I'd say bus is probably fine if you can keep your whole party moving and on schedule, although obviously every day is different with buses.

What's the best ride strategy for when park opens at 9am? I was thinking we'd pop over and do Space Mountain before breakfast since I didn't get a FP for it (got them for Splash, BTMR, and Pirates based on touring plan recos) but now I'm nervous that this isn't the best idea. Although Space is the favorite of both DDs....so it's a must do. I'm just doing last minute second guessing now! LOL

Last summer at 9am, my girls went over to ride SM while we went to breakfast. Thy met us there around 0920 so they could have breakfast before we headed to other rides. It worked out great for them.

I'm feeling so happy that I have booked this! After looking at crazy wait times this week, I think having that empty park hour will be AMAZING. SO excited!

I bit the bullet and booked for Tuesday 9/18 instead of waiting and hoping they open up Sunday 9/16. Have to shuffle plans a bit, but I'd rather do it on a non-preferred day than not do it at all!

So with EMM, is it possible to see the PP quueueue (I just can't spell that right now). We've never seen it, since the SB line is always so long we get FP.

Is there a EMM cancellation thread? Been constantly refreshing trying to find 3/25 for a party of 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter