MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I’m afaraid of. Thanks for continuing to post the dates. If we can get an EMM on Oct 21 or Oct 25 that would be great. Would actually prevent me from having to buy another day of CL extra fast passes

I asked Kenny the Pirate about October EMM dates and he said the schedule he is provided is usually quite accurate and no EMM dates for October were noted. We are in the same boat, I would love to be able to get EMM for Oct. 23, but I'm making plans based on it not being available.

I asked Kenny the Pirate about October EMM dates and he said the schedule he is provided is usually quite accurate and no EMM dates for October were noted. We are in the same boat, I would love to be able to get EMM for Oct. 23, but I'm making plans based on it not being available.

Bummer!

That’s the date I want as well, but at this point, I’m not getting my hopes up.

I hadn't really considered EMM before reading this thread but I think it would work for us. The day it's available for my trip we were planning on going to another park later so I can use my park hopper to do this in the morning. Now I just have to find availability! Thanks all.

His schedule also shows no early EMH at MK that week...wondering if that means they anticipate changing to 8 AM MK openings on at least some days...

His schedule also shows no early EMH at MK that week...wondering if that means they anticipate changing to 8 AM MK openings on at least some days...

That is my thinking. It appears MK is closing at 6 for party dates, so now Tuesday/Thursday openings may be moved to up 8 AM this year, obviously eliminating the possibility of EMM.

I will be at MK on May 1st and just learned about the EMM option, but of course that day is sold out. Has anyone had any luck getting tickets within a month of their scheduled visit? I keep checking everyday hoping I will be able to snag someone's cancellation. Do you think my luck may get better the closer we get to May?

Thanks!

I will be at MK on May 1st and just learned about the EMM option, but of course that day is sold out. Has anyone had any luck getting tickets within a month of their scheduled visit? I keep checking everyday hoping I will be able to snag someone's cancellation. Do you think my luck may get better the closer we get to May?

Thanks!
Yes! Just keep checking.

Hi all. Can someone remind me what happens in case of rain during EMM? My day coming up (4/10) has rain in the forecast and I'm just trying to mentally prepare. Obviously 7DMT would be closed and PPF and WtP open. Do you get an anytime-FP for 7DMT later?

Are there any cancellation alerts/lists. I have 3 tickets for 5/13, missing one for my about to turn 3 year old

Are there any cancellation alerts/lists. I have 3 tickets for 5/13, missing one for my about to turn 3 year old
If they aren't 3 at the time of your trip, they won't need a ticket. 2 year olds wouldn't need one.

If they aren't 3 at the time of your trip, they won't need a ticket. 2 year olds wouldn't need one.

That’s not accurate. Everyone needs a reservation. It’s done as an ADR. There’s no physical ticket. Children under 3 aren’t charged, however. I have an under 3 child and I looked back at my reservation from last year...he’s on it, but there was no charge for him.

Hi all. Can someone remind me what happens in case of rain during EMM? My day coming up (4/10) has rain in the forecast and I'm just trying to mentally prepare. Obviously 7DMT would be closed and PPF and WtP open. Do you get an anytime-FP for 7DMT later?

They won't close 7DMT simply for rain. As long as there is no threat of lightning in the area 7DMT will still run in the rain. Bring a poncho a have fun.

They won't close 7DMT simply for rain. As long as there is no threat of lightning in the area 7DMT will still run in the rain. Bring a poncho a have fun.

Thanks- I managed to find some other threads too after posting my question (of course).

When we did EMM back on 2/4, they predicted rain in the forecast. I was nervous because the forecast never changed for days. That morning it was the most beautiful sunny day. Our first warm-weather day. The rain held out until about 4pm then it was a downpour non-stop for the rest of the evening. Side note, MK cannot handle a little rain! There was major flooding!

The moral of my short story, weather can change in FL. It's best to look at an hourly forecast.

If you do get rain, think about footwear! I would pack flip flops with the ponchos.

Have a wonderful time regardless. It's so much fun having Fantasyland to yourself.

Just checking in on the schedule...

I have a +10 booking window in October and nothing showing on the EMM calendar through 10/15. Either we're off a pattern of being added at 180 days, or October is looking like it might not have any EMMs. If true, I chalk it up to all the party nights with 6pm closings that are likely to change to 8AM openings at some point. Guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter