MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! All booked for 11/25!! I know it doesn't usually sell out right away, but we booked it as soon as our window opened up. Not taking any chances!

Nice! Good choice too in my opinion. That date could be a high demand date I suspect.

We ar very excited for our upcoming trip (Aug 2018 for 14 days)
Decided to stay at a value resort with free dining and using the extra $ for many extras instead of delux resort.
So we have two EMM scheduled 8/21 + 8/26
8/21 was sold out but I tried multiple times a day and after a week 2 tickets became available.
Looking forward to coming back and giving you guys a double review at the end of August :)

I've been debating booking 2 EMMs, but 1 is on the same day as a party, so we might want to do the party instead and I can't see us getting us early and staying out late on the same day.

I've been debating booking 2 EMMs, but 1 is on the same day as a party, so we might want to do the party instead and I can't see us getting us early and staying out late on the same day.
We’re not doing it the same day as the party because we only have a 10 day ticket so the party is the only time we’re going into the park that day… That being said you could do the EMM in the morning, take a long break at the resort and then go back for the party

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but Tuesday 12/4 is not showing up as an EMM date either. So that's now Sunday 12/2 and Tuesday 12/4 with no bookable EMM dates.

So either...1) Disney is following last year's pattern of no EMMs in December, or 2) we're now off a 180-day pattern for EMM dates being added. My guess is EMM may be on hiatus for December, but hard to know for sure. I guess we'll see....

So, I have another theory, and maybe someone can test. I've been checking other events for December. When I look up the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party (I know nothing past August is scheduled right now) and Happily Ever After Dessert Party, the calendar doesn't even load for me past November. So, I can't even scroll to December. I'm just wondering if this is an issue with my browser (I use Chrome), or that I'm just not in a 180+10 window that includes December, or maybe hope that Disney just hasn't loaded December into their calendar for these types of events??? i know I might be grasping at straws, but still hoping for some December EMMs!

Last edited:

Booked for 6/17. I have teenagers, a tween, and a 3yo. The big kids and Dad plan to go straight to 7DMT and I’m going to do the Pan, Pooh, and carousel circuit with my little. I told my big kids to be prepared to be waiting to go through Tomorrowland for Space at about 8:55. I have FP for Frontierland later so I just want them to get Space done. Will they have time to go to Buzz too then be back by 9:40 for breakfast? And then at 8:55 should I take 3yo Dd to meet Ariel or is that too far? She would prefer Ariel to Cinderella...today at least. I’m trying to avoid long character lines later in the day. Thank you!

Booked for 6/17. I have teenagers, a tween, and a 3yo. The big kids and Dad plan to go straight to 7DMT and I’m going to do the Pan, Pooh, and carousel circuit with my little. I told my big kids to be prepared to be waiting to go through Tomorrowland for Space at about 8:55. I have FP for Frontierland later so I just want them to get Space done. Will they have time to go to Buzz too then be back by 9:40 for breakfast? And then at 8:55 should I take 3yo Dd to meet Ariel or is that too far? She would prefer Ariel to Cinderella...today at least. I’m trying to avoid long character lines later in the day. Thank you!

We didn’t head to space and buzz so I will let someone else weigh in on that, but the morning we did EMM at 9 we walked onto under the sea, then went to meet Ariel (in hindsight I would reverse the order though as there was a small line up by the time we were done the ride) and were done and at breakfast for 9:30. It is right behind SDMT so easy to get to. You would definitely be able to do that with your daughter and still make breakfast.

[QUOTE="Honeypot, post: 59300360, member: 623409"You would definitely be able to do that with your daughter and still make breakfast.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much! That makes me feel so much better. This is her first trip and will be our second day in parks, so will be interesting to see how she does! EMM is giving me the chance to get the big kids wish list done faster and hopefully keep EVERYONE happy. Fingers crossed!!

So I was able to check 12/9 today and no Early Morning Magic :(
It's looking like they will likely be opening at 8am during December which means no EMM all month. That's what happened last year.

We went last June 16th (I believe) and are going June 17th this year. We stayed at Pop and drove to TTC last year. We are staying at Pop again and considering bus or Minnie Van this time. Would love to know about buses leaving that early from Pop for EMM or if you've used Minnie Vans. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter