So, the guests from this new party will not be in the same viewing area as the regular garden viewing dessert party guests, but they will be with us at the after dessert party at the terrace??? Is that right?

So, the guests from this new party will not be in the same viewing area as the regular garden viewing dessert party guests, but they will be with us at the after dessert party at the terrace??? Is that right?
Wait, where is the viewing for this then?

I wasn't able to find exactly where "West Plaza Garden" is, but a previous poster looked it up and said it is in front of Casey's. So, that is not the same viewing area as the regular dessert party, is it??

I wasn't able to find exactly where "West Plaza Garden" is, but a previous poster looked it up and said it is in front of Casey's. So, that is not the same viewing area as the regular dessert party, is it??
Yes, that's the other side in front of Casey's.

At $200 per person, isn’t that at lot more expensive than booking it separately?

I priced it out this morning - we paid $329.26 for our 2:30 pm CRT in August (family of 4, kids 9 and 11). If we did the desert party it would be $248 for us for a total of about $577. To book the Cinderella experience would be $864.72! Other than the keepsake menu I would think they need a lot of other surprises to make this price difference worth it for us

That's a lot of food in a fairly short period of time, not that I have any interest in the package anyway. Can you imagine the fun of trying to shuffle those guests across mainstreet to the Terrace after the fireworks??

But wow at the cost!! $200 per adult!
I think even worse is the price of $169 for kids. And plus tax and tips...about $54 a person (adult, 10 and older) $46 (child, 3-9). Tax and tip for 2 adults, 1 kid over and 1 kid under 10...$202. :faint: Most dessert parties (maybe all) include tax and tip.

That's a lot of food in a fairly short period of time, not that I have any interest in the package anyway. Can you imagine the fun of trying to shuffle those guests across mainstreet to the Terrace after the fireworks??
For what they paid, I'm sure they'll find a way to part the waters.

I think even worse is the price of $169 for kids. And plus tax and tips...about $54 a person (adult, 10 and older) $46 (child, 3-9). Tax and tip for 2 adults, 1 kid over and 1 kid under 10...$202. :faint: Most dessert parties (maybe all) include tax and tip.

ETA: The $864 is what it shows to book when trying online. The $199 x 3 and $169 comes to $766 so the $864 I would think would be the final total? but still - wow!

I didn't catch that tax and gratuity was in addition to the $199 and $169! So that would definitely raise the $864 I stated above! wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter