Just got a response to my email. It stays for any dining concerns you have to call dining. Gee thanks.

Looks like they’ve updated the web site with the new prices. Wonder if they see that I bought them yesterday when the old prices were still showing, that it would matter?

I contacted WDWToday on Twitter about 6 hours ago to complain about the price discrepancy and they got back to me about an hour later thanking me for bringing it to their attention and that they had alerted the correct people to get it changed on the website asap

They basically just apologised about it and told me to get in touch with Reservations as they could deal with it. I also emailed Guest Services after but they’ll probably just say the same when I hear from them.

I just received a call from guest services in regards to the email I sent yesterday about the discrepancy in pricing.

The cast member explained and apologized about the pricing difference. The charged amount cannot be altered but the difference will be returned via gift card.

This is an example of the level of customer service I have come to expect from Disney - quick, efficient, polite and responsive to my issue.

Well done Disney!

I just received a call from guest services in regards to the email I sent yesterday about the discrepancy in pricing.

The cast member explained and apologized about the pricing difference. The charged amount cannot be altered but the difference will be returned via gift card.

This is an example of the level of customer service I have come to expect from Disney - quick, efficient, polite and responsive to my issue.

Well done Disney!

Yup got a quick card to. They offered to add it as a credit when I check in but I got the gift card instead

After several refreshes I was able to get my party of 7 in for the plaza garden party on July 5th. Our plans are finalized for our July trip. I hope everyone gets the dates they want.
Mike

Will there be a separate watch thread for July 3/4? Just checking since the title of the thread says 180 days now bookable (which is true except for some select dates). I’m still stalking for July 3rd. Sigh...

Edited to correct misspelling.

Will there be a separate watch thread for July 3/4? Just checking since the title of the thread says 180 days now bookable (which is true except for some select dates). I’m still stalking for July 3rd. Sigh...

Edited to correct misspelling.

I am also stalking July 3 - sigh

I called yesterday morning and booked the dessert party for Thurs 6/14. The CM I spoke with said that she'd just tried to help a family get a dessert party scheduled for 7/4, but there was nothing available. :-(

Do they release additional days one by one for the 180 days or will there be another huge release of dates?

I’m watching for November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter