Disney just called me and told me I’m getting a refund

I was told yesterday I was getting a gift card and they confirmed address

I wonder if I’m still getting the gift card too lol

If I do I’m deff getting another dessert party with the money so in the end, they get it all either way lol

So is the price reverting to its old number?

Or are these refunds only for people who booked over the past couple of days?

Disney just called me and told me I’m getting a refund

I was told yesterday I was getting a gift card and they confirmed address

I wonder if I’m still getting the gift card too lol

If I do I’m deff getting another dessert party with the money so in the end, they get it all either way lol

That would be amazing if you got both ! :))

Just have a feeling there won't be any gift cards sent - ( at least that is the feeling that I got when I spoke with CM before ) Seemed to imply it would be refunds only - and she was really nice and seem to know her stuff

Yesterday when I called I was told that I would get nothing but that they were revising the food and beverage offerings and that was the reason for the increase. I asked if it was adding alcohol or something specific and she repeated that all she could tell me was that it was being revised but not yet posted.

I sent an email anyway and got a voicemail today that our whole group would get the refund. I wonder if they are still revising the offerings then?

So is the price reverting to its old number?

Or are these refunds only for people who booked over the past couple of days?

Price has been raised and will stay at higher price - refunds for those that booked at "old" price that was listed in error on website

I just received a phone call from Guest Services letting me know that they are refunding me the difference in price. I did not send an email or ask from a refund. So thank you to everyone who emailed and called.
I too got the call and thank everyone who emailed. A very pleasant and unexpected surprise.

Just received my phone call a moment ago saying they would be refunding my credit card $46 (for 4 adults and 1 child). I sent an email yesterday afternoon.

Same! I also mentioned that I spoke with someone yesterday and was told that a gift card would be waiting at check in. The cast member today said that the decision had been made to do refunds rather than gift cards.

I missed a call today during Easter dinner, will call back tomorrow. Hopefully it's a refund!

I missed a call today, too, during our Easter dinner and they didn’t leave a message. I’m going to call back tomorrow as well.

Yesterday when I called I was told that I would get nothing but that they were revising the food and beverage offerings and that was the reason for the increase. I asked if it was adding alcohol or something specific and she repeated that all she could tell me was that it was being revised but not yet posted.

Oh! i cant wait to see what it is!

Event dates through May 27th can be purchased for $59 per adult and $35 per child (ages 3 to 9) including tax; gratuity not included or required. For events on or after May 28th admission is $69 per adult and $41 per child (ages 3 to 9)

Web site changed

Credit is only given to those who actually booked the party before the updated price increase was posted on the website.

Hmm. I haven’t been called about a credit. I’ll check on that tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who called and/or posted about this.

I booked on Friday but I didn’t complain about the price not matching what the website said. Think it’s too late to complain? Will an email work or should I call? Are people just saying the price charged didn’t match the website - I don’t think I can say, but everyone on disboards says...

I booked on Friday but I didn’t complain about the price not matching what the website said. Think it’s too late to complain? Will an email work or should I call? Are people just saying the price charged didn’t match the website - I don’t think I can say, but everyone on disboards says...
I was thinking the exact same thing :). From some of the posts here it sounds like they are calling everyone who booked before the price change was posted but I'm not sure what the best way would be to handle it if perhaps I don't hear anything in the next day or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter