Where do I look to see the breakdown of how much I paid per person? All I can see is the total and quite honestly, I was so geeked to book it I didn’t even pay attention at the time!

Just spoke with a CM who didn't know why either. She spoke with someone else and confirmed prices did go up. Would have been nice if they actually offered to give me a credit for the price since it says 59 but they didn't

Most likely cause they can just refund the 69 if I say I don't want to go anymore

Exactly what I was charged, however, the website still lists the "old" prices and needed to be updated PRIOR to people booking

Yes I told the CM this. He apologized and said the website has been behind on updates. We all know that’s true.

Where do I look to see the breakdown of how much I paid per person? All I can see is the total and quite honestly, I was so geeked to book it I didn’t even pay attention at the time!

If you go to your mde and click on your reservations, go to the dessert party and click on "details" - believe it shows breakdown

I just booked, after getting the button that wouldn't work, calling and getting a CM who said there's no availability, and then trying the website and the right click to open a new window! Finally, reservation for 1 on July 10! At $59.

Check your credit card charges, because the price did go up.

There has to be something more to this. There has to be a reason they added the extra 15 mins..

I just hope its not because they raised it 10 bucks, that we wanna be in there another 15 mins

Unless they change HEA to 9:00 instead of 9:15

I booked HEA two days ago for myself and 2 kids for next month and was charged the old pricing of $59 for me and $70 for two kids for a total of $129 for a party of 3. Someone screenshot the price increase on another page that shows that the new updated price increase of 1 adult and 1 kid (after you factor the tax and gratuity) is $124 for two people. Insane to think I’d pay the same amount for 1 adult w/2 kids as what someone would now pay for 1 adult w/1 kid :crazy2:

Last edited:
Check your credit card charges, because the price did go up.
Here's the long (embarrassing) story--in my haste to finally get the reservation, I made it for tonight (!) instead of July. After making a second reservation for July, I called to see if they would cancel tonight's reservation for me. The cm was so nice about it (apparently it happens all the time) and she told me that the $59 refund would be posted to my cc. There's certainly enough confusion to go around!

So i was able to check the layout of payments befor.. did the same thing now it jsut lumps the price up.. I feel they are trying to hide it now. Original posted below

Attachments

• prices.PNG
    prices.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 29
  • newprice.PNG
    newprice.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 25
I just got Plaza viewing for 10 adults and 1 child for September 24th. Cost $69/adult and $41/child including tax. Yippee! I had a wonderful CM named Flo, she made my night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter