MK Pages Swap: COMPLETE

Postal today. So sorry it's running on the "late-ish" side. I've had to work 3 of every 5 days lately, and have been crazy busy getting ready for my trip to WDW on Saturday. You should get it by Friday or Saturday at the very latest.

Mickey and columns on house are out of silver glitter paper.

Trees are to write on.

I just saw the glue boogie from my ATG gun. I have wiped it off. It is fine now. I am keeping ti though. It is my favorite layout I have done of this swap.

IMG_1305.jpg

Here are my last two:

The castle pic is not very good at all. the paper is blue/pink/purply swirl with a white heart like pattern on it. and all of the paper is blue,white,pink bazzill bling. The ribbon on the tag is shiny and see through, purple,blue pink.

S7301567.jpg

Buzz! I have to say I love this page. The jounal tag is in the buzz-mobile.
S7301566.jpg

Mickey and columns on house are out of silver glitter paper.

Trees are to write on.

I just saw the glue boogie from my ATG gun. I have wiped it off. It is fine now. I am keeping ti though. It is my favorite layout I have done of this swap.

IMG_1305.jpg

WOW Susie! That is simply amazing!

Here are my last two:

The castle pic is not very good at all. the paper is blue/pink/purply swirl with a white heart like pattern on it. and all of the paper is blue,white,pink bazzill bling. The ribbon on the tag is shiny and see through, purple,blue pink.

S7301567.jpg

Buzz! I have to say I love this page. The jounal tag is in the buzz-mobile.
S7301566.jpg

I like both of these.

I can't believe you fit the WHOLE ride name. And made it look good!!

THe slide show has been updated, but I like to lookat the photos here, so here are some that I just added

These are by SharonLovesMickey for grp 3 & 7. I don't get one either of these -- but I just had to put my test photo on the Belle page -- look at how fabulous that page is!

019.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

THese are from Michellepooh for groups 3, 8A, 4 and 7. Punches are on sale at Ms this week -- I love the way she used the threading water punch - -I am spluging on 2 of those big punches this week!

042.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

I like both of these.

I can't believe you fit the WHOLE ride name. And made it look good!!

Thanks! I wasnt sure if it was going to fit. I had to put everything else down first. The buzz-mobile ended up a little bigger than I thought. But I like it. and I didnt have to cut it all by hand. I love SCAL!

If anyone wants the file I can share. :goodvibes

Oh, yes please! That is an amazing piece!

Pm me your email addy and I will send it. Its pretty simple. I divided it by colors. and after you fit the first one together it goes pretty fast. and since its an SVG file you can size it however. I think that one was at around 5 inches so that it fit inside a 6x6 square for the black and green pieces.

All these pages are so amazing when is the next completed page swap?

All these pages are so amazing when is the next completed page swap?

Well, there are pages in the sports swap, SIOH is planning them in the character dining swap, the character swap in May was to be pages, both 8x8 and 12x12, we had talked about adding pages to the AK swap -- hosted by SIOH and I just don't know whether MickeyTeacher is adding pages to Epcot and DHS -- she had them in Epcot last year.

I have the color swap in June and I was planning on pages.

Well, there are pages in the sports swap, SIOH is planning them in the character dining swap, the character swap in May was to be pages, both 8x8 and 12x12, we had talked about adding pages to the AK swap -- hosted by SIOH and I just don't know whether MickeyTeacher is adding pages to Epcot and DHS -- she had them in Epcot last year.

I have the color swap in June and I was planning on pages.

Not that I am planning ahead or anything but do you have any idea how many will be in a group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter