MK Pages Swap: COMPLETE

Thank you everyone! We just got back and now I cannot wait to print our photos and get something finished! What a talented group this is. I'm thrilled that I found it!

Susan--Thank you so much for hostessing and keeping everything straight. I don't know how you do it!

Received mine on Wednesday, 3/11/09!!! LOVE them ... wish I had time and I would have signed up for more!!! Next time!!! Cheerleading is almost done for the season so I'll have some more time ... hopefully!!! GREAT job everyone ... and thanks again for hostessing!!!

Also, wanted to let you guys know in my group (10) ... if you are like me you do MOST everything in two page lo's so here is the paper I used in my Splash Mountain/Page:

Bazzil Basics: Quick Sand CS
K & Co: Bandana Paper
K & Co: Cowboy Red Gingham

I got back from WDW this afternoon and have received the package. Everything I saw so far is beautiful. Haven't really looked through them due to laundry from our trip getting in the way. I can't wait to print off our pictures and place them in their proper places!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter