MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

Cheshire Figment

<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend
General Information on Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party will be held on the following dates:

September 11, 14 18, 212 25, 28 and 30
October 4, 5*, 8, 11, 12*, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26*, 28, 30 and 31*, Nov 2

* Advance Sale pricing is not available for these dates. Even when purchased in advance, "Day Of" pricing is in effect.

Advance Sales - September (except 30) $55.95 Adult / $50.95 Ages 3-9 (plus tax)
Advance Sales - September 30, October and November - $58.95/$53.95
Day of Event Sales - September (except 30) $62.95/$57.95
Day of Event Sales - September 30, October, November - $64.95/$59.95
Premium Night - October 31 - $69.95/$64.95

DVC and Pass Holder Discounts 2012 MNSSHP - Official Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is special discount pricing for DVC Members and all levels of Annual Passholders (except water parks and DQ APs)

Valid the following nights only:

Sept 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30
Oct 4, 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23 and 25

September (except 30) $52.95 Adult / $47.95 Ages 3-9 (plus tax)
September 30, October $54.95/$49.95

These must be purchased in advance and will not be available the day of the event.

A Passholder may purchase up to four tickets and a DVC Member up to six tickets.

All tickets must be set up for will-call and either a valid AP or DVC Membership must be shown at that time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is special discount pricing for persons eligible For Armed Forces Salute Tickets.

Valid the following nights only:

September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25 and 28
$37.77 Adult / $36.37 Ages 3-9 (plus tax)

These must be purchased in person at any Park (including water parks, TTC or DTD) Ticket or Guest Relations window. They are not available at SoG/MWR/ITT, by phone or Internet.

The limit is the service member plus five Guests for any party. Purchases may be made for multiple nights.

Following added October 1, 2012:

Today a notice came out opening up four additional days for military discounted tickets for MNSSHP.

They are October 5, 12, 16 and 23, 2012.

Prices are $41.27 adult or $37.77 children plus tax.

Tickets may only be purchased at WDW ticket or Guest Relations windows.

They cannot be sold at any base, SoG, Disneyworld.com or 407-W-DISNEY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is special pricing and availability for Disney Florida Site Cast Members only on:
September 11,14, 18, 21, 25, and 28

Click here for the link (Hub Log-In Required)

Wahoo so excited.

So what is everyone going to be?

My DD (7) is going to be Tinkerbell, Im making a Wendy style dress and Im dressing my husband as John...just cant wait to see him walking around in a nightshirt all night :rotfl2:

This am I bought my tickets for 10/31 for 223.18 with 2 adults and one child.

I was told each ticket was 74.50 for adult at 69.18 per child for 10/31/12

This am I bought my tickets for 10/31 for 223.18 with 2 adults and one child.

I was told each ticket was 74.50 for adult at 69.18 per child for 10/31/12
The prices I have shown are all pre-sales tax. Multiply by 1.065 to get the price including tax.

Do I have to call to purchase tickets or can I purchase them online? Couldn't find a link on the website.:confused:

I have a question on the AP rate. If we need more than 4 tickets, can I buy 4 and DH (also has an AP) buy 4 more at that rate? Or is it 4 per AP household? Just trying to see if we can save a few $ for the rest of our family. Thanks!

I'm so excited about the military discount! I was planning on going on the 28th of Sept anyway, and at $37.77, its almost like they are giving the tickets away (almost ;) )

Went to the party for the last 2 years. Wish I was going to this years.

I don't think I'll make it to the party in 2102. ;)

I have a question on the AP rate. If we need more than 4 tickets, can I buy 4 and DH (also has an AP) buy 4 more at that rate? Or is it 4 per AP household? Just trying to see if we can save a few $ for the rest of our family. Thanks!
The internal information says "Per Passholder", so my answer is "yes".

The list now has Oct 26th listed twice, once with an *. :confused3

There is a party on the 25th, right? And advance tickets are available that day?

THANKS!!

We got our tickets for Oct 16th. This is out first time going to the Halloween Party and the kids don't know yet.:rolleyes1

The list now has Oct 26th listed twice, once with an *. :confused3

There is a party on the 25th, right? And advance tickets are available that day?

THANKS!!

1. Thanks for catching the typo. I was putting up a lot of information in a very short time.

2. Yes, there is a Party on the 25th and advance pricing is available.

Thanks, Cheshire!

Really appreciated your info and you for taking the time to do it!!

EDIT: Also noticed that now the 25th isn't listed. :)

Okay...I give up..I have been searching on the web site for a link to purchase the tickets and cannot find it...are you folks phoning in?...if so the usual Disney number...

If the link is up can someone please post the link for those of us the seem to be web challenged..tnxs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter