MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

We're leaving this Friday for our Halloween Weekend!! Going to party Fri 10/26 & Sun 10/28. Hoping it's not tooo crowded.

DS is going to be Hook and am wondering will he be too hot in his costume (Disney Store version)? DH and I are going as Smees and I quickly found a Smee type t-shirt and red cap for DS just in case Hook costume got too hot and we could quickly turn him to a cooler Smee.

On the 2nd night we will all be wearing Mickey Halloween t-shirts and will probably get Halloween ears or silly hat while we're there to add on.

DS is very excited...he LOVES the villians...hopefully he'll get some pictures and autographs. Starting to pack today - weather forecasts look good...hoping the crowd forcast will be good as well, though not counting on it as this is the weekend before Halloween...either way, it's gonna be a blast!

JUST purchased a ticket to the party on 10/30 (right now just me, my mother may join). I don't really have a costume as this was literally just purchased today so I don't think I'll have one though if anyone has cheap, easy costumes that don't take up too much luggage space I will welcome them! I just didn't want to go for my first visit in nearly 18 years and miss out on the party! Is anyone else going that night?

I leave on MONDAY!!

We are going on the chance we can see the new Fantasyland. Bought our tickets yesterday.

JUST purchased a ticket to the party on 10/30 (right now just me, my mother may join). I don't really have a costume as this was literally just purchased today so I don't think I'll have one though if anyone has cheap, easy costumes that don't take up too much luggage space I will welcome them! I just didn't want to go for my first visit in nearly 18 years and miss out on the party! Is anyone else going that night?

I leave on MONDAY!!

We will be there! :goodvibes

We are going on the chance we can see the new Fantasyland. Bought our tickets yesterday.

We will be there! :goodvibes

Awesome!! I'll try and think of something simple for a costume. I got a tiara as a birthday gift from my former roommate who LOVES Disney so at least I'll have that. I could pack my local AHL teams hockey jersey and wear that. Not really costumes but there you have it. It will be a long day as right now that is an MK day though we may change that or park hop early in the afternoon and come back around 5 or 6. I'm very go with the flow so we'll just see what happens:yay:

We arrive tomorrow and will be at the 10/28 party. I am so excited to know that we may get to see FLE! The four of us (me, DW, DD15, DS12) will have matching Halloween shirts we bought at the Disney Store, and each of us will have our own special Halloween bling and swag to make it snazzy.

Umm... I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I think I read somewhere (and I can't remember which thread) that Mickey & Minnie are in 2 costumes during the party?! :confused3 Is this true? Do they change costumes in the middle of the party? Or maybe I'm just very confused... :lmao: Anyway, we're going on Nov 2 and am trying to figure out which characters we should go see :scratchin

Umm... I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I think I read somewhere (and I can't remember which thread) that Mickey & Minnie are in 2 costumes during the party?! :confused3 Is this true? Do they change costumes in the middle of the party? Or maybe I'm just very confused... :lmao: Anyway, we're going on Nov 2 and am trying to figure out which characters we should go see :scratchin

It's Disney magic. You could meet them in one costume then get in line again immediately and maybe get them in the second costume.

Good luck getting anyone to fess up what you'll get when you get into that room though. It can be a real exercise in futility to try and get both.

It's Disney magic. You could meet them in one costume then get in line again immediately and maybe get them in the second costume.

Good luck getting anyone to fess up what you'll get when you get into that room though. It can be a real exercise in futility to try and get both.

Oh! Thanks for the info! Maybe I should try later at night and just keep on going around...:rotfl2:

Heading down for a quick fix Monday until Wednesday for F&W and Not so Scary... We're hitting the party Tuesday night... Gonna be chilly... But the party is always fun and we are 2 adults...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter