MNSSHP 2018 Mystery Pin Set--Looking for Traders for Duplicate Pins

Ok - so I don't know if there is something with my computer settings because I am at work, but I can't seem to figure out how to PM you here.
Yes you must need more posts. You should just click on the name and get 4 options. 2nd being start a conversation. I would love to trade big bad wolf and shan yu for hades and ooggie. We can keep posting here to get you up to 10....

Yes you must need more posts. You should just click on the name and get 4 options. 2nd being start a conversation. I would love to trade big bad wolf and shan yu for hades and ooggie. We can keep posting here to get you up to 10....
Well that makes sense - although it would be nice if they actually put that in the info about how to PM someone LOL

I still have some big bad wolf's and shan yu looking for new homes.......
Looking for anything other than:
Big bad wolf
Shan yu
Hag
Oggie boogie
Hades

We will be back at disney this weekend. I still have
4 big bad wolf
1 hag
3 shan yu
That we are hoping to trade with others that got duplicates. Please PM me if you would like to meet up. Will trade for any other of the mystery pins in the set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter