MNSSHP goers what costumes are you/your kids wearing

2Disneybuggs

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what all the kids and adults will be wearing. MY DS will be Yugioh or Batman depending on how hot it is. DD will be Tinkerbell. DS does not want to wear a Peter Pan or a Pirate costume like I wanted him to. Me and DH won't be in costume.

If anyone has an idea on how to dress DS like a lost boy Id like to know. I really wanted their costumes to match. So lets' hear it......

Just remember it can be very hot. Last year we were there 10/31. We were a group of 8 pirates. Anyhow, my costume was had short sleeves and capri length pants w/ sandals. Anyhow, I was still very warm. I had to remove the "scarf" from my head because I was all sticky.

We are dressing more along the lines of the Beverly Hillbillies this year. Still think we're gonna be hot though.

Last year I seen a family that had fashioned milk cartons that went over their heads. They had the back w/ the "missing child" info and their faces stuck threw where the picture would be. It was really cute.

DD is going to be Cinderella. It's what she requested. :)

DH, MIL, and I will not be wearing costumes. :)

DH and I are going as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf (not in that order, of course ;) )

Ok I thought and thought over this one wondering :confused: pondering:rolleyes: what I could get everyone in our family (hubby 40, daughters 15, 9) that we could all go and not feel "embarrassed". So we're going as a slumber party:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Cool, comfortable and not much expense. I'm hand making the little night caps (which I see as my biggest challenge getting them to wear)!:wave:

I will be in lime green from head to toe and I will be representing all DIS LURKERS! I had a t-shirt made up with a mouseears and two lurking eyeballs underneath the hat. I can't wait.

We have tickets for the 8th. DS is going as a pirate and DM and I are going as devilled eggs. DH thinks he's too cool :smooth: of course to wear a costume :rolleyes: . Although I guarantee that will be changing if I have anything to say about it!::yes::

3 year old daughter is waffleing between Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty. One way or another, I will be Dopey.

For the 10/24 party I am going to be a college graduate. For the 10/28 party my mother and I are going to be Cleveland Browns football players, and for the 10/31 party I'm going to be a prom queen.

Hi -- On 10-31 we will be dresses as Hawiian tourist.. Can't Wait ..

Me , DM and Dsis will be wear Tan shorts , Hawiian print Polo shirts , Leis and bracelets
DD will have on shorts with a Grass Skirt polo leis and bracelets
DS will have short, button up hawiian shirt and big Beachcomber hat !

Michelle

October 29th party for us.

DD7 will be going as Ariel the Mermaid (not the bride dress out this year). We happened upon once of the mermaid costumes while in the World earlier this month.

f6fb7dbe.jpg

Hopefully, the weather will be good!

We have a group of 7 going 10/31.
All the adults in our party are going as hippies-very easy, and we won't feel too strange!
DS(6) will be spiderman. DS(7) Baseball player. After trying to convince them they should be Buzz and Woody, or pirates, (on and on), I gave in and am letting them have "their" halloween!:D
We are so excited-can't wait!

We are going on Oct. 1. My DH is going as Peter Pan, my MIL is going as a pumpkin, I am going to be a witch, and my DS3 is going as a pumpkin like grandma. Couldn't get anyone to agree on a group idea.

I'm going as Nurse and Dutch Dancer right down to wooden shoes
DH going as pirate and Hobo
Friend going as Pluto, Dal or Dorthy last I heard.

We are going Oct. 1 and 3.

Me: Wendy
DH: Smee
DS #1: Hook
DS #2: Peter Pan
DS #3: Crocodile unless hot out; will have back-up Michael Darling costume

We will be attending MNSHHP on 10/12.
ME: Tinkerbell
Amy, my partner: Peter Pan
MIL: a cat
Neice#1: cheerleader
Neice#2: Witch
Aunt: Witch
Counsin: Devil

I could not get anyone to agree on a group theme. Tried to talk everyone into a Snow White theme. The neices could have both been Snow White and the rest of dwarfs.....but, my cousin suggested MIL be the evil queen....you wouldn't believe how fast that idea got nixed. LOL!

I made a home made mock Queen of Hearts..If you see me say HI..I promise not to have your head cut off... ha hahaha

DD is Cinderella
DS is Peter Pan
DH is Captin Hook
Dsister is ???She cant decide
Both Nieces are Sleeping Beauty
and Grandma is a Home Made Cinderella..

Really if you see me Come and Say HI!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter