MNSSHP goers what costumes are you/your kids wearing

DD12 and her buddy are going as Mickey Mouse Club members. We bought plain white t-shirts, made iron ons off the computer for the club logo on the back and their names on the front and wearing red soffee shorts.

DD9, her buddy, DNiece5 and my 35 year old sister are the "Pink Ladies" from Grease.

DBIL and DH will be sticks in the mud (themselves).

A couple of us in the group will be wearing last year's (?) CM MNSSHP tshirts that have Mickey trick or treating as a ghost that I bought off ebay.

Gonna break out the suitcase this weekend! :Pinkbounc

DD will be Jasmine (last years Disney Store version)
DS will be Peter Pan

DH and I will not be dressing up.

I just can't wait!!

Reading your ideas made me wish I was was going...we went in 2002. My kids were dolls from "it's a small world!" DD 4 wore a hula skirt, DD 2 wore a Japanese Kimono we picked up in Epcot, and my red-headed DS, 10 months, wore his sister's kilt!

Have fun everybody! Our trip is in December this year!

We're going on the 8th. I'll be Grumpy (though some kids thought I was Santa last year!), sis is Sorcerer Mickey, and the 4 year old is going as a white Barbie Kitty.

Can't wait!

DD will be an M&M. DH and I haven't decided what we are going to go as.

I will be dressing up as Minnie Mouse and my parents will just buy and wear the Halloween shirts that they sell at the party. We will be at the party on the 14th.

The costumes sound so interesting I wish I were going to an MNSSHP but the food & wine events are taking precedence.

It's a secret what I'm wearing to PI on 10/31.

What are you going to do for "pink ladies"? My dd is going as Snow White, ds is going as Captain Hook, dh and ddad going as pirates. I'm trying to talk my dmom and dsis into dressing up too. I thought that 50's girls would be easy.

10/26 all 4 will just be wearing t-shirts I made

10/31 DD is going to be the Evil Queen from Snow White
DS is going to be the Magic Mirror from Snow White
Self and mom will be dressed in Halloween stuff

DH wanted to go as a pirate with this full head mask, but we found out he couldn't wear it. So at first he wasn't going to dress up, finally he decided on being a Pirate anyway. Thought maybe Capt Hook, DD could go as Tinkerbell, and I could go as Tiger Lily. All the same story.

Wrong!!!:mad: DD would not go as Tinkerbell (that's a teenager for you). So then DH decides to go the Capt Jack Sparrow route for his pirate. pirate: DD & I waffled between a couple of other ideas, her a gypsy, me Cinderella in her rags. Finally found two great dresses on Ebay that DH bought for us. They are Renaissance dresses and will be similar in style. DD's will have a blue overskirt and mine will have a mulberry red overskirt with a black under skirt and full length chemise (Lots of layers :eek: ) But my overskirt with match DH's vest so we will look like a couple and DD will still match us both too.

We found lots of neat accessories to go with our costumes and some great shoes for DD & I. :) DH even bought some actual coins from the Pirates movie. pirate:

We are going on the 29th so if you see a Wanna be Capt Jack Sparrow :laughing: with two maidens, that will be us.

Can't wait!!!:hyper: :hyper:

MNSSHP - 10/26

DS(4) - Peter Pan
DS (1) - Michael Darling
Me - Wendy Darling
DH - Pirate
MIL - Pirate
FIL - Mr. Smee
pirate:

10/24

well be going as shrek and princess fiona. green faces and all. Thats what my brother (12) had his heart set on. cant wait.

DD is going as Princess Jasmine and I'll be going as either an Egyptian queen or a nattily dressed devil.

I've got a black dress that I can swap out the cape depending on what I want to be, add some headgear, and voila.

lmermaid:

We found an adult jacket only on ebay. Getting the kids from http://www.buycostumes.com/searchresultsgridview.aspx?Keywords=grease.

My DD cut off an old pair of straight jeans and made cuff below her knee, wearing a white blouse and a white w/pink polka dot scarf. Plain white Keds. She sorta wanted to be Cinderella, but wants to stay until it closes and didn't want to ride Splash Mountain. She decided to wear something a little more "her" LOL

Have fun!

:tongue:

We'll be there on the 17th.

DH and I are going as Mr. & Mrs. Claus (in summer garb). Our DS7 is a renideer and DS2 is an elf.

We're also travelling with friends who are going in hawaiian/luau clothing.

Can't wait to see all the costumes!

dd 6 is going as a Cheetah complete with mickey ears in a cheetah print. dd 4 is going as a bat. I'm not sure what mil and I are wearing yet. Can't wait!!!!

My 7yo will be minnie mouse and can't wait, unfortunately I can't get my 10yo to dress up. She loves to dress up at home for halloween but dosen't want to dress up for MNSSHP. I am going to show her this thread and hope she gets into the spirit. I don't want her to dress up if she really dosen't want to but I know she will feel left out once at the party with most dressed up. I guess I will bring a costume she likes and hope for the best. I think she assumes that only disney costumes are appropriate and she is that in-between age.

I thought teen years were difficult but this 'tween' stuff isn't any party either!

TJ

We are going 10/8 - 3 year old DD will be Snow White. I am going to Goodwill to get 8 YO and 9 YO DS something cool and easy. I don't want them wearing their regular costumes. I may get me some scrubs to wear at Goodwill as well. DH says he is going as a middle-aged man on vacation.

We are going on 10/31. My dd age 2 will be belle and dd age 11 will be tinkerbell. (She was origionally going to be an angel/devil we had seen the costume on the internet and it looked really nice but when we got it it looked kind of cheap which it was not. So I told her she could get another costume and wear that one next year if she wanted so then we got the tink costume). My bil who is only 13 will be peterpan and me and dh will be a reinessance (sp?) queen and king.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter