MNSSHP replaced by After Hours Event "Boo Bash"

Wonder if they will open up more availability on the 15th??? Will be interesting...

Wonder if they will open up more availability on the 15th??? Will be interesting...
Given the sold out is listed on the Disney website, seems like that would create a lot of backlash. Would mean some resort guests weren’t able to get a ticket and then non-resort guests were able to even though resort guest were given priority.

Given the sold out is listed on the Disney website, seems like that would create a lot of backlash. Would mean some resort guests weren’t able to get a ticket and then non-resort guests were able to even though resort guest were given priority.
Good point! Though they do replenish theme park buckets. Guess we’ll find out on the 15th!

38 minutes to get a CM on the DVC Member phone line. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

They've just added more dates. The following dates will be available to purchase beginning June 15:

Sunday, September 5, 2021
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Sunday, September 19, 2021
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Sunday, October 17, 2021

They've just added more dates. The following dates will be available to purchase beginning June 15:

Sunday, September 5, 2021
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Sunday, September 19, 2021
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Sunday, October 17, 2021
Think we can take this is a good sign that instead of increasing capacity to current dates they are just adding more dates now that they have seen the initial response?

Think we can take this is a good sign that instead of increasing capacity to current dates they are just adding more dates now that they have seen the initial response?

I'm taking it as that until I see otherwise! I am hopeful that they are serious about it being limited capacity as evidenced by the fact that one date has sold out with just resort guests.

Looks like they increased capacity now for all of the dates for Boo Bash - every date that was sold out is now available again except for Halloween.

Based on the calendar - I tried to purchase 4 tickets and every date is showing as available...
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/disney-after-hours-boo-bash/purchase/

Well, that date, and the "media" date of 8/10 - Disney wants to make sure they "sell" the event with low crowds, so they have to make sure all the early pics, videos, and feedback is good, so they can con the normal guest into buying and expecting the same later...

The whole thing is looking like a money grab! When they first announced the Boo Bash, I was skeptical about their claim regarding low crowds to keep guests happy. Its sounding like it will be the old crowd levels of MNSSHP without any extras and all for almost double the cost!

Looks like they increased capacity now for all of the dates for Boo Bash - every date that was sold out is now available again except for Halloween.

Based on the calendar - I tried to purchase 4 tickets and every date is showing as available...
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/disney-after-hours-boo-bash/purchase/

I just tried random dates with 10 adults & 10 children, so 20 tickets. Every date I checked showed available except Aug 10, 17 & Halloween

wow 20 tickets what is that a couple thousand dollars for three hours in the park?

Looks like 10/5 sold out again. Was contemplating going that evening. :(

Guess if snooze then lose.. though wasn't 100% sure anyways since not sure if worth the price tag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter