MNSSHP Tickets...Fastpass?

adisneytattoo91

Practically Perfect in Every Way
Ones anybody know if you are able to prebook Fastpass reservations with only having the MNSSHP tickets through the my disney experience app? My DH and my parents and I are staying for a 2 night prenight stay before our cruise and are only attending the Halloween party and I was curious if I could book Fastpass for HM, SM and SDMT

Ones anybody know if you are able to prebook Fastpass reservations with only having the MNSSHP tickets through the my disney experience app? My DH and my parents and I are staying for a 2 night prenight stay before our cruise and are only attending the Halloween party and I was curious if I could book Fastpass for HM, SM and SDMT

No FPs offered during parties. If you are referring to the 3 hours before the party (where partygoers can enter early) I recall mixed responses last year on this subject. I don't think the answer for this year--could be different--is yet known.

You can book them for 4-7pm that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter