MNSSHP Tickets on sale May 1!

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
Received my May Mickey Monitor today. I missed this info. after my first read of the monitor. The "Key Dates" section says that tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party go on sale May 1 (tomorrow!).

Rock on! :teeth: Thanks for telling us! ::yes::

too bad when you call you get a recording saying that they are closed for a "system upgrade" until 1pm tomorrow!!! :eek:

Is there a special phone number that you need to call for the tickets and ps at LTT?

Thanks
Pam

I just called and got the "not available until 1:30" spiel and went ahead to ask about LTT PS's, and CM said she didn't see that there was a package deal with mnsshp. However, were those early LTT PS's and party tickets available as a package before in the first place, or were they just letting LTT PS's go earlier than the 90-day window, in conjunction with the party.

And historically, do you need to call again for dining to get LTT for the party or should the mnsshp issuer be able to handle it?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by jtjarvis
I just called and got the "not available until 1:30" spiel and went ahead to ask about LTT PS's, and CM said she didn't see that there was a package deal with mnsshp. However, were those early LTT PS's and party tickets available as a package before in the first place, or were they just letting LTT PS's go earlier than the 90-day window, in conjunction with the party.

And historically, do you need to call again for dining to get LTT for the party or should the mnsshp issuer be able to handle it?

Thanks!!

They were part of a package in that you could only get the PS when you bought your tickets.

Every year that I buy tickets the first few CMs didn't know anything about LTT being available. It took a few calls till I got a CM who knew what I was talking about.

I just got my PS from the cm I bought the tickets from...not disney dining.

Originally posted by beattyfamily
They were part of a package in that you could only get the PS when you bought your tickets.

Every year that I buy tickets the first few CMs didn't know anything about LTT being available. It took a few calls till I got a CM who knew what I was talking about.

I really wish they all had the same info, it is not good that you have to call and talk to several before you get the correct info, for us we know to do that....but newbies don't know that and miss out on things cause the CM has no clue!

I know I know, but I just tried calling and I was on hold for 10 minutes and I finally hung up. The time here is 8:11 am

I guess I just needed to hear it for myself and I was thinking I might get lucky.

Originally posted by beattyfamily

So who do call about these. Do you want reservations or dining? Will the 800 # work? Also if the first CM is clueless about LTT, do you not get your party tickets until you call back?

I did this for the Christmas party last year, but don't remember exactly how it worked.

Thanks
Pam

Originally posted by Dogslider
Also if the first CM is clueless about LTT, do you not get your party tickets until you call back?

Thanks
Pam

Ditto -- I was wondering too, Beattyfamily, if you waited to buy the tickets until you found a CM who could issue the PS's at the same time.

Thanks as usual! :wave:

Originally posted by jtjarvis
Ditto -- I was wondering too, Beattyfamily, if you waited to buy the tickets until you found a CM who could issue the PS's at the same time.

Thanks as usual! :wave:

Last year I just waited to buy my tickets till I knew they were booking LTT. I waited till I found a CM who knew how to book LTT. It only took a day or two. Both the tickets and LTT will not sell out right away but LTT PS will probably fill up fast within the first couple of weeks (if they offer LTT again that is).

I believe there is a way, though to add LTT PS AFTER buying the tickets but I didn't do it that way.

What are your suggestions for the best time to shoot for at LTT (assuming PS are available and bookable, of course)? I'm thinking 5:30 or 6 pm, so that all we miss is the herding of MNSSHP folks into Tomorrowland. What do you all think?

Carla
:Pinkbounc

I actually got through to a CM after I hung up and called back. She said to call back this afternoon because the system was down.

While I had her I asked her about LTT and she said that when you buy your tickets you can make PS for LTT at the same time.

Thanks for your reply Beattyfamily!

So, anyone successful in booking LTT too -- could you do a quick post for us? And of course I'll do the same! :bounce:

Maciec, also just saw your post and that is very cool you got a CM apparently in the know about LTT. That's great news! (Would that I would get her, when I call back! :rolleyes: )

Look at me posting 3x in a row—

But as promised, want to share that I just got my LTT PS's for mnnshp before even the mnnshp tickets are available, by calling the dining number (as suggested on the thread started by maciec, "No tickets yet but got PS's.")

Hurray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter