MNSSHP Tickets on sale May 1!

Well they just told me the system would be back up around 3pm...I guess we'll see about that in an hour or so huh?!?!

Meanwhile I wanted to post ticket prices:

Advance: Adult $31.95....Child (3-9) $25.95

Gate Price (night of party): Adult $34.95....Child (3-9) $28.95

The CM I talked with said you couldn't make PS for the restaurants until 90 days out BUT like others have said CM to CM differs so keep trying until you get one that gives you want you want!!! :teeth:

I'm happy to say except for the Adult advance which went up .05 the other ticket prices came down ,just a teensy bit,from last year!!! Magic does happen!:earboy2:

Good Luck y'all!!!

What a mess, cant buy tickets yet so I called @ 4 am our time to get a ps for LTT, CM said she couldnt do it, checked these posts and noticed other people getting ps so I called back, then the system was down. Finnaly called back again a new CM said yes you can book it but the 17th was sold out already. I wish they would get their *%$*! together:mad: :confused:

I know this is frustrating to have to keep calling RDS but like others have said, I just don't believe it that a day is already sold out on PS's. Keep trying with Disney Dining! :cool:

I just called to see if the tickets for MNSSHP are on sale yet (4:20pm est). I was told "not yet, maybe in the next week or two". The CM I spoke with, said he just found out that the tickets are not on sale today. :confused:

Just called 3:30 central time and the CM said the 31st for LTT was sold out...I think I'll try back. I have gotten LTT for the 31st much later than this before!

the weirdest thing, Im going to pay for the tickets so I have to call, but my mom tried for the heck of it and they said the system is up...so I called and they told me still down....another half an hour or so (or could be any min, time is now 4:50EST)
I wonder why it is down for some and not all?

Mom is trying again, she seems to have the luck LOL

Edited to say: still down...4:55, she didn't get through this time either!! They said to call later and that they are there till 11 tonight!

I called about 10 minutes ago thru Grand Gatherings and got a LTT PS for 5:15 for October 17th.

At first CM said that it was too early but I told him that I had just gotten disconnected from someone that told me that they were available under special events.(Which was true by the way....LOL) He then looked it up and found it.

GL everyone on getting your PS's

RDS and melanie- keep calliing. I was told the same thing about Oct 26. I called back and had my choice of times. If they tell you the date is booked it is because they do not have the right screen in front of them. They need to pull up the special events screen.

Just got my MNSSHP tics and p.s. for Liberty Tree Tavern on Halloween night!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Got tics and then asked about LTT and she transfered me to dining and made a 5:15 ps with no problem!!! So excited,now onto the next thing to obsess about!!:crazy:

LTT for 6:00 p.m. for Oct 31st!

But the system was down for the tix so she took my info and said she would call me back.

Since I found out system was up, phoned again but nothing in their system but the CM told me to be patient that if she said she would take care of it, she would!

He said they have been very busy and that he has promised a few himself and as of yet has not had the time to get back to the customers! So I guess there is still hope!

:yo-yo:

Scratch
pirate:

since I could not get anywhere with the dining# I called AKL concierge (where we are staying )and the lady at the desk got us our choice of times.:) :) ::bounce: :wave:

My girlfriend called me last night at 9:30 EST to tell me she just got her MNSSHP tix and the CM told her every day except the 31st was already sold out. So I hurried and called and got the tix for the 31st, but just wondering if anyone knew...is this true? Sold out in one day? Also, a little info please. My first time down for Halloween? Why is everyone trying to get PS at LTT? Is it a big deal? Do they do something special? I feel like I'm missing something? Thanks.

I suspect that the CM had a screw loose or was talking about dinner at LTT or something else entirely. Especially sinceOct 31 is always the first to sell out, no way the rest could have been.

I will tell you why I like to eat at LTT before the party. It saves from needing to leave the park to eat dinner somewhere else then standing in line to get back INTO the park. We need to eat somewhere so why not make it easy on ourselves. We also find it is a great way to get into mood. It is a character meal and an all you can eat served family style. Great for the kids. I don't need to keep hopping up to get them food they will eat. It is all brought to the table. It is close to the family pic area too so we won't need to in a long line for the photo, we will be right there when they open up.
Those are my reasons. I bet someone else had another reason.

So I called again, no reservation showing so I ordered again!

They Still Have for October 31st!

We have all four tixs now!

:thewave: :thewave:

I'm a Happy Camper now!

BTW, nothing for LTT on the 31st though!

:space:

Scratch
pirate:

I knew LTT would book fast. I think I will verify my ressie!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SamanthaL
I will tell you why I like to eat at LTT before the party. It saves from needing to leave the park to eat dinner somewhere else then standing in line to get back INTO the park. We need to eat somewhere so why not make it easy on ourselves. We also find it is a great way to get into mood. It is a character meal and an all you can eat served family style. Great for the kids. I don't need to keep hopping up to get them food they will eat. It is all brought to the table. It is close to the family pic area too so we won't need to in a long line for the photo, we will be right there when they open up.
Those are my reasons. I bet someone else had another reason.

Okay!! Good reasons. We will be spending the day at Universal, eating at the Monster Cafe (I figured that would get us in the mood - LOL) and going back to the hotel to change into our costumes and then going to the party. So I guess I'm okay with my plans. If I was spending the day at MK I would want to do that also, but since I'm not, I guess I don't have to be upset that the 31st is already sold out. Thanks for the info!pirate:

I would still call and double check about the 31st if anyone is interested in eating at LTT. I was told yesterday the 26th was booked then called back and was told the day was wide open. The first CM had the wrong screen in front of her.
I just doubled checked my ressie and it is fine. The CM checked to see if they were requireing a credit card to hold it and still the answer was no. She did say call in a week just to be sure but I am not worried.
The 26th still has plenty of openings but she said they would probably be booked in a day or two. Call fast if you want in!

Originally posted by gjerseygirl
Okay!! Good reasons. We will be spending the day at Universal, eating at the Monster Cafe (I figured that would get us in the mood - LOL) and going back to the hotel to change into our costumes and then going to the party. So I guess I'm okay with my plans. If I was spending the day at MK I would want to do that also, but since I'm not, I guess I don't have to be upset that the 31st is already sold out. Thanks for the info!pirate:

You'd be fine doing that! Many people come as early as 4:00p with just their party ticket and they do not eat in a MK restaurant but get a lot of rides done from 4:00p to 6:00p and then they'll be herded over to Tomorrowland (and sometimes Fantasyland) while they clear out the park but their party wristband will get them on all those rides while they wait for 7:00p.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter