!!!! Mnsshp! !!!!

Thanks for all the info!!. I'm going on sept 14 the first day we are down there!! , did any of u order the photo pass plus???

Expect the parade song (Boo to You) to be stuck in your head for a long, long time. ;)

My Best advice for MNSSHP is to get to the parade route early.You want to make sure to catch the Headless Horseman who leads the parade, usually a few minutes early. :thumbsup2

We went to our very first MNSSHP last October and loved it!!!!!!We actually went to two parties because we loved it so much,loved trick or treating in the park,watching Hallowishes,meeting the different characters that you normally don't get to meet,the Boo To You Parade,the dance parties they have and the Villians stage show were sooooooooooo much fun to us!!!Loved how the park was decorated too!!We have been to Disney three times within the past few years (April,December and October) and hands down our October trip was our favorite and I only want to go in October now for MNSSHP!!

Thanks!!!! I'm not there over the holidays so didn't make the connection

I am debating if my friend and I should go. Would two adults enjoy it? I really have enjoyed the Christmas party in the past.

What is this photo pass plus, ive never heard of it.

The photopass CD will have your photopass photos on it - the ones taken by Disney photographers.

The photopass plus CD will include all your photos like the regular CD but also select ride and dining photos. You also get a CD with stock photos. Photopass plus requires a special photopass card.

The regular CD can be preordered for $119 and Plus can be preordered for $169.

MNSSHP really is all it's cracked up to be, it's amazing! I absolutely love it, and cannot wait to go again this year. My biggest tips would be:

-Dress up! Especially in Disney costumes, and you can even arrange things in groups (IE, last year we had a Tink, Peter, Pirate in our group) You get more attention from CM's, including characters. I had Peter stop during the parade and come right up to the rope to take pictures

-Enter the park at 4 pm with the tickets, and use those first couple of hours to take it all in, and ride a couple of rides, Haunted Mansion is always a nice one to set the theme

-Stick around for the 2nd parade, it will be far less crowded

-During the first parade either check out the dance parties, or the Town Hall Princesses (for less of a wait, and the dance parties will be dead empty, with lots of characters to hang around with)

-Do your reading after the first party to know what special characters will be where, and have your "must sees" mapped out so you know where to go to get them

-For Villians from the stage show, make sure to line up near their area before the show ends to get in 2 in one after show. You will probably need to watch 2 shows or more to get all the characters you want.

-Save trick or treating for the end of the night, when lines are not long, and they'll give out tons of candy (plus this way you don't have to lug the candy around all night)

-Save the party for the party specific stuff, don't waste time riding rides all night, take a quick spin here & there, but I wouldn't spend the whole time doing it!

Here's the links to the chapters of my TR that have all the MNSSHP stuff in them:

what happens if it rains?

The party goes on. When we were the last year it downpoured for the first hour and then rained on and off for the whole party. The headless horseman did not ride and they did not have the villain mix and mingle but the villains did come out to do pictures. We joked that we had a better time because of the rain because alot of people at the party made a mad dash for the exits which cut down on the lines :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter