Moana Meet and greet

How long is she going to be there?
We'll be at WDW in mid Feb, hope she stays until then!
My fingers are crossed for somewhere other than DHS by August. I don't do enough at DHS to warrant wasting a ticket - I cannot stand Star Wars and am not a Toy Story fan - but I really want to meet Moana!!
Not certain she'll be there that long but I don't think they'll move her. They built her a really pretty area at HS. If she's out in Feb or Aug I'd expect it to be HS

Not certain she'll be there that long but I don't think they'll move her. They built her a really pretty area at HS. If she's out in Feb or Aug I'd expect it to be HS

Ugh. I'll just have to miss her then. I simply cannot stomach that park. Least favorite ever.

Is Moana still doing a meet and greet at HS? Or has she moved somewhere else? Not seeing her on the meet and greet schedule. Going in 11 days and would like to see her.

Thanks-

Is Moana still doing a meet and greet at HS? Or has she moved somewhere else? Not seeing her on the meet and greet schedule. Going in 11 days and would like to see her.

Thanks-
I would also like to know the answer to this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter