Mobile Ordering and the DDP

adamtoonarmy

Earning My Ears
Can I split how I pay for my order?

For example - Lets say I'm at Caseys. I order a hot dog, fries and a drink and want to pay with a QS credit. I also order cheese sauce which is $0.99 and there is no way I'm using a snack credit on it - can I pay cash for that and QS credit for my entree/drink?

I think some QS mobile ordering is not available with DDP. I don't know this for every place, but I did look up Satuli Canteen.

I feel like when we wanted to use a snack credit and cash when ordering at a QS place, they needed us to do two separate transactions. As in, they couldn't handle this for someone walking up and paying at the register. I hope I am not remembering this correctly, it seems ridiculous.

That said, I don't think one single mobile order could be paid for with DP and credit card.

I feel like when we wanted to use a snack credit and cash when ordering at a QS place, they needed us to do two separate transactions. As in, they couldn't handle this for someone walking up and paying at the register. I hope I am not remembering this correctly, it seems ridiculous.

That said, I don't think one single mobile order could be paid for with DP and credit card.

This makes sense to me. If you think through the logistics of trying to split pay with one order, you would have to select each individual item and how you want to pay for each item to do that. Making two separate orders is easier.

I think some QS mobile ordering is not available with DDP. I don't know this for every place, but I did look up Satuli Canteen.

If a QS utilizes mobile ordering, then you can pay with either credit card or DDP. The difference is, the DDP option shouldn't show up until you're actually there and have the credits added to your MDE.

I didn't know mobile order was accepting DDP
So I can "pay" using one meal credit on mobile order at selected QS restaurants?

Mobile ordering now gives you the option to pay with your DDP.

If a QS utilizes mobile ordering, then you can pay with either credit card or DDP. The difference is, the DDP option shouldn't show up until you're actually there and have the credits added to your MDE.

Sharon is correct. For those of you going and checking out mobile ordering in the app before your trip, it won't give you the option to pay with your DDP. However, once you are actually in WDW, it will give you the option in the MDE app.

Mobile ordering now gives you the option to pay with your DDP.
I had no idea...how long has this been possible? It’s really exciting new to me. Last Thanksgiving we opted to do the mobile ordering and just pay OOP instead of using QS credits (though there are only two of us, and one is a child) more than once because the regular line was sooooo long.

I had no idea...how long has this been possible? It’s really exciting new to me. Last Thanksgiving we opted to do the mobile ordering and just pay OOP instead of using QS credits (though there are only two of us, and one is a child) more than once because the regular line was sooooo long.

They finally got it loaded for DDP in January or February.

We have the summer package booked that includes one QS meal per day per guest. Do you think we’ll be able to mobile order when using our “free” QS meals?

We have the summer package booked that includes one QS meal per day per guest. Do you think we’ll be able to mobile order when using our “free” QS meals?

Yes! I had that special dining plan last year and it shows up as just a regular QS meal. You’ll have a select number of QS credits loaded on your account. You’ll get the QS entree and drink included! It saved us a lot of money last summer. I was so glad when I was able to snag that deal again for my summer 2018 trip, especially now that alcohol is included. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter