Montreal area people...HELP!!!!!!!

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Ok, heres the deal, we are dropping my little sister off at McGill in 2 weeks. I neglected to reserve a room sooner so now pretty much all hotels in Quebec are either sold out or VERY expensive. I finally managed to reserve a room at the Hampton Inn Dorval, and one at Four Points By Sheraton Dorval. Which one is nicer? Which one is closer to McGill? Also, if anyone has any pictures of these two, could you post them? I would really appreciate any help given. Thanks!!

I'm not familiar enough with the area to offer advice about location, but keep in mind that you are probably being quoted Canadian dollars. The exchange rate still gives us a "discount".

I'll be glad to help. Neither hotel is in the downtown core, but are only about 15 - 20 minutes away by car. I stayed at the Sheraton Four Points about 3 weeks ago, and it's a very nice place. It's very close to the airport, but totally quiet in the rooms. The Hampton Inn in Dorval is brand new this year and is farther out to the West Island, but also on a major highway, the 40.
The Sheraton will be fine for you. There's a really good steak restaurant across the street called Le Biftheque, very yummy!!
I'm a Mcgill Alumni myself!:Pinkbounc

The Hampton Inn site doesn't have pictures but says it is newly built.

Here's a link the the Sheraton 4 Points Site

Dorval

Thanks guys! 2disneywego, how did you like Mcgill? Any advice?

No problem Wagamama, that's what we're here for!:)

I loved McGill, thought it was the best university. I did my second degree at Concordia University and it paled in comparison. Considering I graduated 13 (!!) years ago, I'm sure that quite a bit has changed. What's your sister's major?
I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for. Anything specific?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter