Moonlight Magic AK for July

The chicken dumplings at Mr Kamlas are listed as a snack credit but this is my 1st AK party so I may be incorrect
I looked at Mr. Kamal's menu and they also have hummus with vegetables and mini pita.

Hello, are you still looking for July 11 tickets? I had last minute cancellations and could get you in if you’d like. I hate for them to go to waste.
We were able to get in on the general reservation day, but thanks for offering! There may be another member on here you could help out.

We were able to get in on the general reservation day, but thanks for offering! There may be another member on here you could help out.
Hello, are you still looking for July 11 tickets? I had last minute cancellations and could get you in if you’d like. I hate for them to go to waste.
Hi...I could use assistance with 1 member of our family that we hadn't planned on attending...if you still have room for 1 more...

Does anyone know if there is a waiting list to try and get additional tickets? We got what we needed, but my sister is thinking about joining us with her family, so I am short four 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone know if there is a waiting list to try and get additional tickets? We got what we needed, but my sister is thinking about joining us with her family, so I am short four 🤦🏻‍♀️

They do not have a waitlist or open for new spots after both reservation dates.

They do not have a waitlist or open for new spots after both reservation dates.
I thought so. I was eligible for upto 10 spots, but I thought they weren’t coming. Learned my lesson I guess. I should have told them to be absolutely sure 😞

I thought so. I was eligible for upto 10 spots, but I thought they weren’t coming. Learned my lesson I guess. I should have told them to be absolutely sure 😞

I know it’s not popular but this is why if our trips have coordinated with a MM event, we book for anyone who is a possibility from the start And book those rooms just in case.

This way, we know everyone who said maybe has the ticket if they come. If not, I will give them to others or if I know they won’t be used, I’d be sure update my tickets needed prior to the general registration so they are there for others to get.

We saw Miss Moth and Manny plus Divine. There were others but my kids weren’t as interested in looking for characters as they were getting on rides.

Thanks for the videos. I watched the Live one last night and it stressed me out how little they got done, how many vouchers they were still trying to burn, etc. But everyone has their own way of enjoying the park, and they seemed to be having a good time so that's all that matters.

I would really like to hear from someone who was there on how long the waits were and what food vouchers they were able to redeem.

I would really like to hear from someone who was there on how long the waits were and what food vouchers they were able to redeem.
Waits were not too bad. Everest had a ride issue while we were indoors and the AC wasn’t working so that was an experience. Still, we were on and off in under 20 minutes. FOP took about an hour when we got in line at 10:37. We ended up redeeming 4 vouchers on bottles of soda and water since the slushy machine at Flame Tree was broken. Otherwise we used them on pretzels and frozen bananas. We gave away our 8 game vouchers because the lines for games were so long.

FOP took about an hour when we got in line at 10:37
Yikes! That was something I didn't want to hear in preparation for our MM on Aug 2nd! I was afraid that might be the case though. Someone had mentioned on this thread 15 min wait times for FOP in their past MM experiences but this is more like what I recall from our last MM at AK in Aug 2019. :sad2:

Yikes! That was something I didn't want to hear in preparation for our MM on Aug 2nd! I was afraid that might be the case though. Someone had mentioned on this thread 15 min wait times for FOP in their past MM experiences but this is more like what I recall from our last MM at AK in Aug 2019. :sad2:
I went last year and the waits were definitely closer to an hour a majority of the night for FOP.

Do they post wait times like they do during the regular hours? And what other food could you have redeemed?

Do they post wait times like they do during the regular hours? And what other food could you have redeemed?
Wait times were not available in the app but they were posted on the attractions themselves and on various light up boards across the parks. Vouchers were good for anything with DDP (mostly desserts and drinks). We had anticipated this and had stopped for actual food at Sa’tuli Canteen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter