Moonlight Magic California

Last year, I logged in first thing when registration opened and got my 4 tickets with no problem. I was done with everything in about 15 minutes. My co-worker said she tried about 3 hours afterwards and she said that they couldn't get them.

I went to the Moonlight Magic event in Epcot over the summer and the tickets were fully booked within minutes. I started refreshing the page 1 minute before the tickets went up but was only able to get 4 tickets when I needed 6. I thought the Disneyland events were more popular since they only host 1 event in 1 of the two parks each year, but I'm hoping to be wrong.

I've been obsessively checking the website for the URL to book Moonlight Magic tickets in California Adventures but no new updates have been posted. I feel like they didn't have the URL up until the time the tickets went up for Epcot either, but just double checking with anyone who may have had previous experience.

Last edited:
I think I remember the link popping up a minute or two after the posted time on the member benefits page, but not 100% sure about that. I already told my husband that he's in charge of hustling along the kids for school tomorrow as registration's scheduled for right during the school rush!

Will be trying for the them tomorrow too. I have my VGC reservation and am ready to go. Just did the HS one a few weeks ago and that was quite the experience for getting tickets.

Man, it looks like it opened early this year. I've been refreshing for over 10 minutes and still haven't gotten anything other than that "concurrent users" error.

Man, it looks like it opened early this year. I've been refreshing for over 10 minutes and still haven't gotten anything other than that "concurrent users" error.
I remember last year it not opening right at 8am and I just went back and looked at the time stamp on my saved confirmation and it was at 8:14am PST.

Has anyone gotten through yet? I'm sitting at the page that says to wait and it will refresh in 10 seconds....

Nope, no luck yet. I'm sitting at my computer and yelling the kids through their morning routines! Just got a different error, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter