Moonlight Magic California

I was able to get through. Unfortunately, we're a big family and are 2 short tix, anyone have 2 to spare? Would greatly appreciate it.

im pretty sure d23 sorcerer tickets were easier to get.

im in again, input all my information, party size, checked boxes, and now im hanging on the confirmation screen

I was able to get through. Unfortunately, we're a big family and are 2 short tix, anyone have 2 to spare? Would greatly appreciate it.
Three - the last computer and our slowest computer was the one that got through

How many windows did you have open?

12 windows on my laptop, and 2 phones.

i got in a few different windows on my laptop at separate times, crashed each time. my phone was the lucky device that made it all the way through

We finally got through on an old PC, my mac kept crashing, and iphone never did go through. So much for updated technology lol! Also one ticket short but hoping another member has a no show when they check in and will take pity on us otherwise my daughter and her BF will have to hang out in DTD that night.

We finally got through on an old PC, my mac kept crashing, and iphone never did go through. So much for updated technology lol! Also one ticket short but hoping another member has a no show when they check in and will take pity on us otherwise my daughter and her BF will have to hang out in DTD that night.

I think I may have ended up with an extra ticket - looks like under 3s don't need one, but I'm going to check in with Member Services on that.

12 windows on my laptop, and 2 phones.

i got in a few different windows on my laptop at separate times, crashed each time. my phone was the lucky device that made it all the way through
LOL, nice I had three different computers at three different locations with 3 windows each, and I finally got in with email confirmed. Didn't think it was going to happen, only took 1hr and 10min and I started a few minutes before 8am.

Finally, after about an hour I got in and confirmed. It was not this bad last year, maybe it has to do with DVC only offering one member magic on the west coast for the entire year while WDW has multiple member magic events. Okay, I'll get off my soapbox.

Finally got in. Looking forward to this. Had tickets last year and had to cancel due to a medical emergency.

Finally got through!!! Only took about 1 hour and 20 minutes. And like my last screen that I had opened. Have printed the confirmation. And email confirmation just received too! We have a studio at VGC for the Wednesday and Thursday nights!

I may have an extra ticket. right now our party is at 5 confirmed with 1 person not sure if they are going to go. probably wont know until the week of the event. message me the day before or the day of

Hour twenty and I finally have my email confirmation. I didn't have any errors or crash problems.. Just took a long time to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter