Moonlight magic dates?

Just noticed the September MM at DHS will be on a Wednesday, the same day as MK evening Extended hours. Why on earth? Why should we be forced to choose? Is it so people have a consolation prize if they cannot get a ticket?
Maybe — or maybe for various reasons that was the only night the Parks division would let DVD book at DHS, or maybe the price DVD has to pay to Parks for that night was more attractive than another night. Maybe they want to reduce the number of DVC members going to MK that night, or vice versa, maybe they want to limit the number of members trying to book that MM. Or, is the DEEH schedule for September posted already? If not, maybe that won’t be a MK DEEH night. Oh, just thought of another one: maybe cash resort reservations for that night are lagging, and they want us DVC members to fill’em up because we can’t find points availability.

Lots of potential explanations, and we’ll never know the true one, only that it’s something that makes both DVD and Parks&Resorts feel they’re getting some benefit, whether it’s ideal for the members or not.

I have a reservation for February 8th at BLT and know registration for the Epcot Moonlight Magic is January 25th. Has anyone with a confirmed resort reservation received an email yet about Moonlight Magic registration? Last time I thought I got an email with a link and time to register- or am I remembering incorrectly?

I have a reservation for February 8th at BLT and know registration for the Epcot Moonlight Magic is January 25th. Has anyone with a confirmed resort reservation received an email yet about Moonlight Magic registration? Last time I thought I got an email with a link and time to register- or am I remembering incorrectly?
Nothing here yet either

I am at OKW February 1-11 and havent received any email either.

We had not received an email either so,

Nothing here yet either

I am at OKW February 1-11 and havent received any email either.

Frustrating that the communication regarding registration has been so vague.

I called this AM and was told emails would be out later today. As always with MS, I’ll take this info with a grain of salt.

I didn't get the email. How can I sign up- will be on property for one of them.
I haven't received mine yet either, spoke to member services last night and they said they hadn't gone out yet but didn't know when today they would

Last year I did not receive my day-before email until 3:40 p.m. EST.

yep, this is our experience too. I wouldn’t expect anything until this afternoon/evening. I just hope their website can handle it. It’s had a rough week.

yep, this is our experience too. I wouldn’t expect anything until this afternoon/evening. I just hope their website can handle it. It’s had a rough week.
The MM registration process uses a virtual queue to manage traffic.

I just got my email- it includes the link to the waiting room and it will open at 11:00AM Eastern time. Good luck everyone!

I just got my email- it includes the link to the waiting room and it will open at 11:00AM Eastern time. Good luck everyone!
Hi.
Can anyone please tell me exactly where I should start at 11 am. Should I be on my email and hit "Reserve Your Spot" at 11 am or already be on the next page at 11 am.
Thanks so much!

Hi.
Can anyone please tell me exactly where I should start at 11 am. Should I be on my email and hit "Reserve Your Spot" at 11 am or already be on the next page at 11 am.
Thanks so much!
I already clicked on the "Reserve your spot" link and it shows the countdown to 11AM. If you click on it it says it will refresh automatically at 11 and you will be randomly placed in the queue. Then you will be able to watch your progress in the queue. Hope that helps.

I already clicked on the "Reserve your spot" link and it shows the countdown to 11AM. If you click on it it says it will refresh automatically at 11 and you will be randomly placed in the queue. Then you will be able to watch your progress in the queue. Hope that helps.
Thank you. I will click on Reserve Your Spot prior to 11 am and wait.

Thank you.

Always get into the queue before 11 AM. If you hit it afterwards, you'll be placed in line after everyone who was already in the queue at 11 AM.

Got it for February 8!
Was on my phone and work computer.
My phone was a split second faster than my work computer for the countdown but
when it hit 11:00 am, my computer gave me number 840, while my phone gave me 2590 so that was
strange.
Either way, I'm in and have my confirmation.
Good luck to all!

Got it for February 8!
Was on my phone and work computer.
My phone was a split second faster than my work computer for the countdown but
when it hit 11:00 am, my computer gave me number 840, while my phone gave me 2590 so that was
strange.
Either way, I'm in and have my confirmation.
Good luck to all!
Got mine too for February 8th! Can't wait!! Funny I was 843 when the queue opened!

Got mine too for February 8th! Can't wait!! Funny I was 843 when the queue opened!
It is a Small World After All!!
WOW, that's something!
I live in NY and on my work computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter