• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most expensive thing you own which isn't a home or a car?

Hmm, probably one of our couches, it was insanely expensive and bought during the height of Covid because we didn't want to wait over a year for the one we originally were going to get.

We don’t have it yet, but we are having a custom made Amish dining table/island built that is going to cost us $6000.

Me: My Drums - Sonor Acoustics, Zildjian Cymbals, 2 Roland eDrum Kits: TD10Exp/TD17KV, JBL PAs
Wife: Her Sewing Machines - 3 BabyLocks: Solarius2, Elleganta, Serger

Octane 47 QXi Elliptical. Probably tied with the Diamond Eternity band I got last year for our 20th.

Wedding rings
But I throw most of my money either at my house or Disney pretty fair split with Disney taking the lead but not lately

My computer. I don't actually own lots of expensive things, now that I think. I wear silver jewelry when I do wear it.

Can I use my comic book colelction as a whole? If so, it might total more than the car or maybe the house if I actually evaluated the pricier ones (I don't have anything too rare or fancy though, but probably a more than a few that are above 100 bucks). It's about 20k strong and growing all the time too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter