Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Have you got an idea how you are decorating? I love decorating, pity it doesn't some how come out like what was in my head!!:rolleyes1

You can come and do my house then. Decorating is one of my least favourite jobs. Since DP moved the furniture around 1 year later there is still a speaker sitting on the floor as the corner shelf no longer can be used.

You can come and do my house then. Decorating is one of my least favourite jobs. Since DP moved the furniture around 1 year later there is still a speaker sitting on the floor as the corner shelf no longer can be used.

lol-013.gif

DH is on " gardening leave " at the moment so has a list of jobs. He is by no means "handy" :lmao: but has painted both the kids bedrooms and helped me with the gardening ;)

He only has 2 weeks left :scared1:

Anyone live near inverness that can help me?:rotfl: I really want to do my hall but I will need new stair carpet, got the paper in mind, like you Emma its black n cream but its black leaves, in fact its on the homebase website for ONLY £5 a roll!:laughing: think its called midsummer or something like that...I thought that on the downstairs wall and the wall going up the stairs and right up the whole landing in a cream colour....but it'll probably look weird!:laughing:

I did my kitchen in Linda Barker retro paper that was down to £2 a roll in B&Q not all the walls though haha! Again it looked better in my head but I'm now getting used to it and quite like it!;)

Anyone live near inverness that can help me?:rotfl: I really want to do my hall but I will need new stair carpet, got the paper in mind, like you Emma its black n cream but its black leaves, in fact its on the homebase website for ONLY £5 a roll!:laughing: think its called midsummer or something like that...I thought that on the downstairs wall and the wall going up the stairs and right up the whole landing in a cream colour....but it'll probably look weird!:laughing:

I did my kitchen in Linda Barker retro paper that was down to £2 a roll in B&Q not all the walls though haha! Again it looked better in my head but I'm now getting used to it and quite like it!;)

lol-022.gif
Katrina you make me laugh!

I personally think they should knock my flat down and re build it lol

lol-022.gif
Katrina you make me laugh!

I personally think they should knock my flat down and re build it lol

Bet it can't be as bad as my house, needs new windows, leaky roof, beehive in the loft, artexed ceilings, the upstairs toilet doesn't flush, 2 radiators don't work but hey it was a bargain!!:rotfl:

See trying to get workmen in to do the small things like the bog and radiators, its a no go.....got people tripping themselves up though to do the windows but I was quoted 7k for them!:rotfl: yeah right thats going to happen, I don't even have £700!!:rotfl:

Bet it can't be as bad as my house, needs new windows, leaky roof, beehive in the loft, artexed ceilings, the upstairs toilet doesn't flush, 2 radiators don't work but hey it was a bargain!!:rotfl:

See trying to get workmen in to do the small things like the bog and radiators, its a no go.....got people tripping themselves up though to do the windows but I was quoted 7k for them!:rotfl: yeah right thats going to happen, I don't even have £700!!:rotfl:

7K:scared1:

I'm lucky the council gave me double glazing and a new kitchen and bathroom, its a shame they cant give me a new frontroom and 2 new bedrooms aswell :lmao:

OOOooo... I wanna get somewhere that need work doing on it!! We'd be in our element me and MrTiggs.

7K:scared1:

I'm lucky the council gave me double glazing and a new kitchen and bathroom, its a shame they cant give me a new frontroom and 2 new bedrooms aswell :lmao:

aww you are so lucky! I was looking at a council house application I did when I was young, was dated 17 years ago, boy that made me feel old!:eek: They never did get back to me!! I remember going into the offices saying I saw 3 empty flats and they said they wouldn't put me in there (wasn't a great area) as I would get taken advantage of as I was too nice, I swear I coulda cried!!:rotfl: Bet they wouldn't say that now!!!:rotfl: Instead me and my cousin stayed in a caravan in my dads field for a couple of years, thank god I met paul!!! I used to heat myself up with a hairdryer!:woohoo: :lmao:

aww you are so lucky! I was looking at a council house application I did when I was young, was dated 17 years ago, boy that made me feel old!:eek: They never did get back to me!! I remember going into the offices saying I saw 3 empty flats and they said they wouldn't put me in there (wasn't a great area) as I would get taken advantage of as I was too nice, I swear I coulda cried!!:rotfl: Bet they wouldn't say that now!!!:rotfl: Instead me and my cousin stayed in a caravan in my dads field for a couple of years, thank god I met paul!!! I used to heat myself up with a hairdryer!:woohoo: :lmao:

:eek: A hairdryer to heat yourself up with:scared:

:eek: A hairdryer to heat yourself up with:scared:

yeah it was a big caravan (my dad used to rent it out) and it had gas heating but we got sore heads with it so we would go in our sleeping bags and shove the hairdryer in it!!!:rotfl: It has to be said this was YEARS ago honeslty!!:rotfl:

oh and just to add that we were only in it at night as we were both working! We didn't sit about with our hairdryer on all day!lol

yeah it was a big caravan (my dad used to rent it out) and it had gas heating but we got sore heads with it so we would go in our sleeping bags and shove the hairdryer in it!!!:rotfl: It has to be said this was YEARS ago honeslty!!:rotfl:

oh and just to add that we were only in it at night as we were both working! We didn't sit about with our hairdryer on all day!lol

lol-022.gif

Any where in CA are you?

I did a semester at UCLA and miss it every day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter