moving picnic tables

rideswithchrist

DIS Veteran
Can the picnic tables be moved, or are they secured to the ground?
We do not have poles to our awning so we will be using the easy up and wanted to see how much room we have to move it around.

Last edited:

We were down in the 700 loop in November and someone moved the table back into the woods. I called and a CM came out and said that he would need more help to carry the table back to our site as it weighed about 300Lbs. He said that Disney was going to replace the tables with lighter ones.

We were down in the 700 loop in November and someone moved the table back into the woods. I called and a CM came out and said that he would need more help to carry the table back to our site as it weighed about 300Lbs. He said that Disney was going to replace the tables with lighter ones.

300?! I wonder how far I can drag that?

Every time we say need to move the picnic table I cry a little. It does not look that heavy until you try and move it. I am pretty strong but Bert usually ends up dragging it as I try my best to lift.

The other thing you can try, because i know campers are amazing people, ask someone for help. I know lots of folks would be more then happy to help someone out. Dont hurt yourself! Your on vacation after all , no need to pull something!

Great tips!!! We should have some extra straps and we can sliiiiiiide it if needed. Hopefully it is already in a nice place but we will be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter