Multi entry single park with a base Ticket

salisboss

Earning My Ears
Taking my 4 yr old for the first time in November 2021. We will have three full days in the parks and looking at base tickets with part days in park and part day back at the resort for nap and pool time. With base tickets could we theoretically enter at rope drop, leave for a bit and go back in for dinner as long as it is the same park?

Yep, base tickets let you enter, leave, and re-enter the same park as many times as you’d like during the day.

Yes. I would also suggest that you consider a stroller for a 4-year old. There is a ton of walking at WDW. My daughter used a stroller regularly at 4 and occasionally at Epcot and Animal Kingdom until she was 6 or 7.

Yes. I would also suggest that you consider a stroller for a 4-year old. There is a ton of walking at WDW. My daughter used a stroller regularly at 4 and occasionally at Epcot and Animal Kingdom until she was 6 or 7.
She'll be 5 by then but we were already thinking it. Except we just tested our baby jogger out after not using it for a while and the canopy couldn't go over head and her feet almost touched the ground (off the charts tall). Are the rental strollers in different sizes?

She'll be 5 by then but we were already thinking it. Except we just tested our baby jogger out after not using it for a while and the canopy couldn't go over head and her feet almost touched the ground (off the charts tall). Are the rental strollers in different sizes?
Disney has a double stroller which is pretty roomy. There are also places that rent strollers. Take a peek over at the Family Board for that kind of information :). Five is a GREAT age for WDW.

I rented a stroller for my DD until she was 7 because we went to the parks for 9 days in a row, open to close. I would recommend an off-site rental company as it was often at park closing we needed it most as she'd fall asleep on the way out of the park or on the bus. They generally use the City Mini and it's great for older children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter