• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Multiple reservations at Oga's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
We booked a 12:45 for Friday 11/8 and then 9:20 am for Monday 11/11 - I figured I would keep one based on the FPs we get in September. It looks like we will just be getting a drink but I figured it's a way into GE if lines are crazy. I did notice that the first reservation slot is 6:00 am thru November. Wondering how others did...

I was able to get a morning and an afternoon reservation for all 3 of the days we could potentially be in HS. Once we nail down the specifics of what day we'll be there and what FP we can get, I'll cancel what I don't need.

I was able to get a reservation for "breakfast" on Sept. 6th (on a solo trip). And then also got a reservation around Noon for 5 of us Jan. 3rd for our big family trip.

How long did your spaceship stay on the page before you got through?

I never got through on the website despite multiple attempts and the spaceship. I called and was able to secure the one reservation I wanted after about 45 min on hold, DVC members on another thread are reporting 90+ min waits now.

In my case, it NEVER went off the spaceship so I used the app on my phone and I was able to get a late afternoon on September 26th (I really wanted lunch, but glad to have any reservation at all).

I was able to snag 12:15 for 09/08 about 2 hours ago. The app was overloaded but the website worked fine. Looks like it will be a liquid lunch that day :)

I just want ONE. I don’t want Pixie Dust I want ONE ADR.

Keep refreshing, and use the reservation finder on Touring Plans and Mouse Dining to chase down what you want. LOTS of people grabbed multiple reservations while they could, and will drop them as they firm up their plans - same thing that happens with all desirable ADRs. That's how we snagged our Artist's Point reservation that was impossible to find when they first opened up - someone dropped theirs and I was able to pick it up.

Super sad, couldn't get one for the day we're in MGM. I guess I'll keep checking but it's a huge bummer as this is the one request my DH made for this trip.

Keep trying - I'm sure many people did multiple ADRs. I lucked out and got both of mine in about 10 minutes. As people make FPs and finalize plans times will open up. I did use the website, not the app. Good luck!

In my case, it NEVER went off the spaceship so I used the app on my phone and I was able to get a late afternoon on September 26th (I really wanted lunch, but glad to have any reservation at all).

I also got one using my phone ...didn't try any other option.

Keep refreshing, and use the reservation finder on Touring Plans and Mouse Dining to chase down what you want. LOTS of people grabbed multiple reservations while they could, and will drop them as they firm up their plans - same thing that happens with all desirable ADRs. That's how we snagged our Artist's Point reservation that was impossible to find when they first opened up - someone dropped theirs and I was able to pick it up.

Right now just MD has Oga's listed. TP does not have that restaurant listed yet.
I saw 8:30 pm for the day after I am there but don't want to have to go back just for dinner.
I will keep looking. Hoping people made multiple ressies.

Mine took 15-20 minutes but did get through eventually. This was around 3:00. The only breakfast time available for my Oct day there was 9:55, which I took. There were a few lunch times but not many (solo trip). I didnt look for later ones.

Just went back and looked and there are no breakfast or lunch times left that day, but some evening. I am making my FP tomorrow so the timing was good for this.

Last edited:
Mine took 15-20 minutes but did get through eventually. This was around 3:00. The only breakfast time available for my Oct day there was 9:55, which I took. There were a few lunch times but not many (solo trip). I didnt look for later ones

They serve breakfast too? Thank you. I wasn't aware. I'll add that to my reservation finder. Hope they serve alcohol in the mornings, I want a drink in there LOL
I'll be there by 4 am so it will feel later anyway LOL

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter